ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly cleaned Trophy and new camera

Golf R
Having invested in a new camera of my own and cleaned the Trophy yesterday, I took a few pictures :

Sunny :

STA70067.jpg

STA70071.jpg

STA70066.jpg

STA70040.jpg

STA70069.jpg

Wet :

STA70014.jpg

STA70008.jpg

STA70013.jpg

STA70005.jpg

Golf R
Clio 1.216v Dynamique said:
Oh great quality pics too, like the beading pics very good

cheers fella, the second one down of the wet pictures is now my desktop wallpaper, well chuffed with that one

R.I.P 182
Mmmm lovely!!

I love the colour of them! Wasnt keen at first but love it now!!

Really like the water beads on the spoiler pic :D

Titanium 182 w/ cup packs
Yes its matty. How is the trophy? Awsome i imagine. The fabia is ok, im joining the clio ranks again soon tho! Maybe another trophy or a cup this time I think. If i can afford a trophy it will be one of those.The looks and performance of the clio sport won me over again! I wanna do some track days as soon as I get another car!

Golf R
Rumour control said:
Yes its matty. How is the trophy? Awsome i imagine. The fabia is ok, im joining the clio ranks again soon tho! Maybe another trophy or a cup this time I think. If i can afford a trophy it will be one of those.The looks and performance of the clio sport won me over again! I wanna do some track days as soon as I get another car!

Trophy is going well fella, you'd looked after it well! I picked it up on exactly 5500 miles and it's now done almost 9500....... i'm just about used to it but it's been plenty of fun so far :approve:

Trackdays are planned over the next couple of months i think!