ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Flag on Grill

107 Track Car & C4
I've seen that a few people have paintd the French flag on the grill of there 1*2's, I like the look of it and want to do it too mine as well. Question is, what type of paint are you using and have you got any tips for doing it.

Cheers, Liam

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I was the origin of this 'mod' ;) lol and I just used tape, and like already mentioned when it starts to peel...replace with new tape

I tried to paint it the other week with model (like airfix) paint but it went to shite and ended up respraying the grille!

Stick with tape! Lol

Zetec YO!!!!!
From Banderson's project thread.

682be8eb.jpg

1.2 Clio Sport mk ll
i've been looking at doing the same thing, at the bottom of my front bumper to the inside of the fog lights i have four oval cut outs on either side, and was thinking there would look pretty sweet :)

1.2 Clio Sport mk ll
hey guys i have a mk2 ph1 , 172 but have no idea where i can do this mod any help ??

i've been looking at doing the same thing, at the bottom of my front bumper to the inside of the fog lights i have four oval cut outs on either side, and was thinking there would look pretty sweet :)

107 Track Car & C4
Finally did it today, open to comments lol :p

Attachments

• IMG-20111118-00457.jpg
    IMG-20111118-00457.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 619