ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French day at Crail

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Won't be able to make this due to having no back box on my car :dapprove:

renault clio 182
Sadly won't be attending this burst my tyre this morning due too the wonderful state of our roads raging doesn't even cover it!!! and don't have the money for new tyre and Crail :(

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Shame mate I was looking forward to seeing your motor.

Got a ktec stealth coming this week bought off here so be back on the road soon, will be going to knockhill in September for the French car event though if your heading up

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Was good to meet some new faces and catch up with others. Sorry i wasn't around for long had to shoot off down to Edinburgh! Had a good few runs happy with times but the early start/lack of sleep really showed in reaction times and the fact i started one run in 2nd! :S haha

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Ah sorry man was only about for about 2 hours before i had to head! Had a good drive up over Glenshee on the way home from Edinburgh tho, i'll get some of my Go-pro videos up later/tomorrow got some of crail and 2 of the drive home.