ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French day at Crail

renault clio 182
Good show think me in my cousin are going up in our RB's trying too persuade my other cousin too bring his new 200 too

225 meg
Sounds good might head to this :)

Went a couple of years ago with my bro and his mate in their r5's was a crackin day

1. arg_carra
2. sam_clio182
3. Djw John
4. Djw Dave
5. .Stevo.C.
6. Keenan172
7. frazjam
8. w33 brl
9. Azza_
10. Adam.
11. dgilmore

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Cheers for adding us adam, yer i'll come down seeing as im off shift for once!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
ill fire along to this if the weather is decent, so about a 10% chance.

My cars stayin off the strip....dont wana make a fool of my slef plus the car got a flat spot in it...needs remapped lol

Crail isn't like that. Each lane has it's own independent timer that starts when YOU cross the line.

No one will bat an eyelid.

renault clio 182
It will be a good laugh in good buzz racing down the strip you've just got too make sure you have good reaction times for the start in obvisley don't much up your gear changes but done it many a times in my old 106 gti and Ibiza Cupra R dying too see what I can achieve in the Clio what's the average time too be looking for?

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
As Adam said 15 is spot on fastest I've had at crail was a 15, no idea how accurate the timing stuff is tho

renault clio 182
Take it that's in good conditions with good start aswell? What have you got done too your car bud? Standard or few wee tweaks? I'd be fault happy with around the 15 mark

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
Yer was good dry conditions, you just have to play about finding the best launch (or I did anyway). Times at crail don't include the reaction time, can sit for 10 mins and still do a 15 second time. Mines standard other than decat exhaust, last time I was there my best was 14.9 but most were about 15.2. To be fair run what you bung days are more about the fun for me than hunting fastest times lol

renault clio 182
Yer was good dry conditions, you just have to play about finding the best launch (or I did anyway). Times at crail don't include the reaction time, can sit for 10 mins and still do a 15 second time. Mines standard other than decat exhaust, last time I was there my best was 14.9 but most were about 15.2. To be fair run what you bung days are more about the fun for me than hunting fastest times lol

Yeah I know that been down the strip few time now has been a while tho could of swore did include reaction times tho, basically same as mine then just filter a decat in system so I should be aiming for them times I like the fun of it too but also trying too see how fast a time I can get is part of the buzz

It still tells you the reaction time though. So it'll tell you if you sit there for 10 seconds but that isn't added to your full time ;).