ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show - Good Day Out

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Anyone see the 3 17 year old rough munters?

Handing out flyers for some graphics company, rough as a badgers rear end!

1.6 focus zetec....
Did Yozza have unlimited tracktime?

He was chasing everything on the track down - and doing it well.

DSC00420.jpg

Lusty's new love!

I think Yoz had unlimited track time yeah 'cos i heard they were taking people for a few laps in their cars....

Maz

LY 200
I thought it was an ok day. Track didn't lend itself to taking pictures, you could only get a good view of two of the corners. I'll upload some of my photos soon. On the whole everything was better than last year! Food was extortionate, but was to be expected reallly!!

God some of the promotions girls were RUFF!!

1/4 mile was ok but would have been more funwith cars running next to each other.

Commentator needs to learn how to commentate!!

Agree with this man.... alot better layout apart from that bloody tunnel but you can't get everything perfect!!

Was a good drive down although i felt the odd one out in a ford focus lol (i know its a french car show) and trying to keep up with a V6 when your late and its chucking it down is a nightmare!!

Gotta add that maz looked good as always ;) haha

Kiza

:eek: cheeky

Indeed! Maz, apols for nearly wiping you out when we arrived. I was the one doing the agressive reversing after overshooting our stand entry. Did you enjoy your track time?

Didnt enjoy CS track time as it was very fast and I couldn't get my brain into gear due to lack of sleep the night before, however Williams clio track time was fantastic:approve:

Indeed! Maz, apols for nearly wiping you out when we arrived. I was the one doing the agressive reversing after overshooting our stand entry. Did you enjoy your track time?

I was watching the track times and thought she was going on at the same time as the 'nana but don't think i saw her on track...

Yozza was a right nutcase on track lol....

Was on with the nana twice ;)

1.6 focus zetec....
Agree with this man.... alot better layout apart from that bloody tunnel but you can't get everything perfect!!

Was a good drive down although i felt the odd one out in a ford focus lol (i know its a french car show) and trying to keep up with a V6 when your late and its chucking it down is a nightmare!!

Kiza

:eek: cheeky

Didnt enjoy CS track time as it was very fast and I couldn't get my brain into gear due to lack of sleep the night before, however Williams clio track time was fantastic:approve:

I was watching the track times and thought she was going on at the same time as the 'nana but don't think i saw her on track...

Yozza was a right nutcase on track lol....

Was on with the nana twice ;)

Me cheeky... never.. speaking the mind!!

Saw you drive off but that was about it...

Maz

LY 200
Didnt see you or I would have spoken or given you a wave :)

Sorry I didnt get the chance to stop and chat Lusty but it was home time for me.. did you like the helmet hair ? your tans looking good haha :p

mk4 golf gttdi180
there were some niceeeeeeeeeeeeee r5,s some did well in the 0-60.
that sexy liquid gold clio and then there was a shitty greeny chav clio on meguires top cars it masde me ill (or was it the burger?)

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Seen my 1st Acid V6 there - looked rancid from a distance but Im in love!

Maz

LY 200
Si please can you remove the pic of my car on track, if it is my car and send it to me via e-mail, thanks :)

Sorry I didnt get the chance to stop and chat Lusty but it was home time for me.. did you like the helmet hair ? your tans looking good haha :p

you still looked hot even with the hair. :eek:

Sy - thanks or the pic of my car..... she looks soooo good at the mo.

Focus ST
Great Day!! WilliamsClub track time was awesome, thanks Northy...

Didnt see you I must be blind :eek:, Williams clio track time was fantastic I agree, shame about the time off though :(

Real shame about that accident. I think we must have been at opposite ends of the track the whole time...lol!

I was quite secretly hopin to catch up with anybody on this forum, just so I could say I did. But sadly I didn't....;)

Less
sounded like a blast, only being a clio owner for a few days was not enough justification to have gone down to FCS. Next year tho the calendar is marked lol

photobucket is being hammered by CS members lol

SC 172 FF
what time was CS and williamsclio track time?....we had enough by about 2 so we left....cant believe we missed the track time!

the convoy down from oldbury in the west mids was awsome, i think towards the end there was about 30 of us? we tried to get some footage from kiza's focus but there was soooo much spray u couldnt see anything!!!! :headno:

225 and 182
Great day out indeed :) Commentator was slightly annoying though .

A lot of well presented cars on display , on the Renault side;)

Boz

Arctic 182
Some dude in a silver clio took a few good photos of the convoy, think he was called Rich?? I'm sure he'll be posting them up later. Also Markcup thinks he has some video footage of one of our lot in a Trophy having a spot of bother on the track, had to limp off :eek: Stopped the session for about 10 mins, not sure what happened but i'm sure someone will fill us in soon.

It was DANNY taking the photos.
Sorry for getting your name wrong mate, and many thanks for going to the effort, some good ones in there!

ITB BG 182
Just got up from resting but i had a brilliant day with your lot, i kinda startd shaking when people at the services was like we'll follow you then... Oh boy... An mr paxo owner at the traffic lights, idiot.

Yea lustys enterance was an absolute blinder... me an my big mouth only because i shouted you 3 times Ed an you took no notice until i shouted "Oi Ed ya big puff" then everyone clock'd you, an you got tag team'd by me an rich with the comments.
Mandy oh Mandy... wow talk about blue eyes, how sexy are you hey... meow, sorry donny but its the truth ya lucky lucky so and so. Thanks for the food chick it was lovely.
An what was with that model who's arse was trying to touch the floor, couldnt she get a big enough pair of pants to cover it, but yea id have still done it.
Maz - all im saying is Hubba, car an owner.
HellBells, hmm tasty
I found the show great but the commentator got on my frwaking nerves specially when it came to the sky divers an just shouting for them to jump, theres a checking procedure you plick its for health an safty reasons.
Andy my fellow perv we need to exchange pics as i got one you want...

I took the country roads home an enjoyed myself.
Well it has been a pleasure to meet everyone that i did an hope to see you all at the next show this year...http://profile.imageshack.us/camerabuy.php?model=E5600&make=NIKON

1.6 focus zetec....

I was quite far away when i saw yah.... you was putting your hair up i think... prob ready to put your helmet on

fixedgear

ClioSport Club Member
Just got back from FCS. It was so much better than last year. Weather was sound, track viewing good, all club stands were much closer together, good entertainment etc.

I couldn't disagree more! Weather was rubbish compared to it usually, the parking was 'cramped', it was all concrete, couldn't see the circuit and there was no atmosphere. thats my 2p!

1.6 focus zetec....
Lol at John.

^ probably just taken it off bloody helmet hair :p

Next time come say Hi :)

It was the first time you went out i think...

Didn't want to hold you up from your track time... know how much you rant and rave about them lol

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
FCS, well, first fcs for me. It was ok, nice cars, track was fine. Seemed ok, food was expensive, beer was funny tasting. However i do have one complaint, i found it a bit bad, even coming from an Area Rep here, that no ADMIN whatsoever introduced themselves, or even walked around saying hi or hello to anyone.

May have helped a bit to boost the clubs presence and overall kindness.