ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French car meet April/May 2012

d5n

RB 182 FF
Hello all :)

I'm thinking of organising another French car meet in the Midlands at Rutland Water or Nene Park for a change of scenery.

If it's any think like the one i organised last year it will be a good chance to meet new faces and have a catch up with others you know.

I will advertise it on C2club.co.uk, performancefrenchcars.co.uk and FrenchUK.co.uk aswell.

The meet will be held in April or May depending on interest.

d5n

RB 182 FF
Magazine pics from last years meet:
005.jpg
006.jpg

I'm thinking Rutland Water as its closer for quite a few members.

And I've picked a few dates:
Sunday 15th April 2012
Sunday 29th April 2012
Monday 7th May 2012

Please put the date you can attend and the one that gets said the most will be the day of the meet.

Thanks Dan.

batesey

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup Turbo
None of them days are any good for me :( the other sundays in april are fine but im working them ones :/

d5n

RB 182 FF
Right neglected this for a while but the date most people are saying is best for them is Monday 7th May which is a bank holiday.

It will be held at the Whitwell centre of Rutland Water which has the biggest car park out of the 4 centres/country parks.

The address for people using sat-nav's is:

Whitwell Leisure Park,
Bullbrigg Lane,
Whitwell,
Nr. Oakham,
Rutland,
LE15 8BL.

You can meet in Melton Mowbray at 11 o'clock to leave Melton at 11:30 and arrive at Rutland Water for just after 12 in time for some dinner
icon_e_smile.gif

The meeting point in Melton is the car park next to the Library and also oposite Weatherspoons which is called The Kettleby Cross.
The post code is LE13 0UJ

Please put your name bellow if you will be attending:
1. d5n