ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fred@yozza wheel refurb costs

307 hdi (powered by derv)
Can someone please pm what they paid for 4 wheels to refurbed by fred in charcoal, anthacite or simliar colour on 15's?

just after a very vague price for my friend and don't want to trouble fred with a pointless email.

Cheers

Recaro Black Gold 182
Not had mine done personally, am still looking into it, i think you will probably be looking between £150 - £200.

Im sure he wont mind you asking though.

Racing Blue 182
anyone know of any reburbers around leeds area? needs GF's mini wheels doing in anthracite/charcoal colour. they are 17s.

What price would your mate be llooking at Fred?

Lionel Richie
includes tyres yes

easier and cheaper if you bring them to brum, but they can sort out couriers etc etc

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
do them yourself!!!!
mine cost me under 30 quid for all four...

Attachments

• wheels3.JPG
    wheels3.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 129
  RenaultSport clio 182
quickshift said:
^^^^ anu chance of doing my standard 182 wheels

anyone got any pics of what the std 182 wheels look like when done? Only 2 of mine are scuffed, can they match them to the others or do they all need doing? (tight b**tard I know) ;)

No more clio's for me!
FredYozzasport said:
yup, best to call me on 07769712624

btw the wheel refurbs are nowt to do with Yozzasport
i'll be keeping this in mind, as always serious considering getting mine done!

Any chance of a group buy? lol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  RenaultSport clio 182
FredYozzasport said:
which 182 wheels??? the cup "grey"??

No the silver ones, don't know what you call 'em. They've got a kind of metallic finish, thought it might be hard to get a match.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
racing182 said:
pm'd

Car booked in for next thursday but they have quoted £230.30 and not £180 ...Fred - please help

Fred does these cash in hand!!!!!!!!!!

ARCTIC BLUE 182
I need my front 2 refurbished as my wife has curbed them anthracite, 16s off 182 with cup pack, any rough price. appreciate it cheers