ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found this

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
If you go back few pages there are loads last 2 or 3 pages there talking bout my car lmao

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
spotted immis

0293.jpg

in the background
and here
0247.jpg

If you want to know what there saying, post it here and i'll let you know.

Anyway, its nice they can appreciate our cars.

It is quite nice to look through that thread & see how peoples cars used to be. Ali's first clio (the black one) is on there, plus there are ground breaking cars like Nick Read's old turbo'd valver, apart from that there are just too many to mention.

I think a lot of them have come from morpheous (I can't write it how it's written) on there, as iiirc he's on here too, thier admin guy likes nicking the pics too.

Pics of Chris's RB start on page 27, pics of Debs vee are on page 72. I got to 100 then got bored.

Fair play to them though :cool:

Track valver + Ibiza FR
Can't find mine on there :(. As said though it's nice that they appreciate our cars!!!

Ryan i'm sure when they are refering to photoshop on this page and the next one link they are saying that your dyno sheet is a fake?

Read it all last night:eek:

At first i thought they liked immis car (enuff pictures) but after reading they are slagging the fact its 1.2 lol

And they all want to make love to Christopher lol

Good find Ryan:approve:

ITB'd 182...
Read it all last night:eek:

At first i thought they liked immis car (enuff pictures) but after reading they are slagging the fact its 1.2 lol

And they all want to make love to Christopher lol

Good find Ryan:approve:

Bit like CS then ;)