ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nice web-page ; Renault special edition-172 cup

"Navy" N17 TWO
Good find!
I want that model of the Monaco in my life - I've got a black one from the day I bought my dci lol :)

RS RIP
^^ do'nt know about the Monaco but for the Cup/Ragnotti/light they even got the partno's. there for ordering the miniature ! And like the amount of cars made there are only 3000 miniatures around. Funny !

I found that blue Cup model before on Ebay, the seller asked for Euro 100 + postage. Too much, I gave up.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"angle increased (1 ° 30 "to 3 ° 30") (= direction "manly")."

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PMSL
[/FONT]

Cupra
franx, have you ever been in sassenheim with your car? I saw one a while ago and it is the only cup/ ragnotti I have ever come across over here.

RS RIP
yep in summertime i pass by there quite often, on good weather days while me boat is out there. It's the only one on the road in Holland :cool:

Cupra
yep in summertime i pass by there quite often, on good weather days while me boat is out there. It's the only one on the road in Holland :cool:

Haha, small world. I was behind you in my old silver 172 once and considered giving you a flash to say hi. If you see a blue RS Megane doing the same, you'll know who it is.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jean Ragnotti signature inside the glove box (!!).

Really?
[/FONT]

RS RIP
^^ the Ragnotti's (300 of 'em)

Andy i'll have a look out for your blue Megane RS this summer when i'll be round Sassenheim more often ! ;)

Last edited: