ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

found some thing else to polish!

See My Clio? Tell Me
DSC00324.jpg

what ya think peeps?

M2 Competition
When i read the title i had second thoughts about opening this, especially as its posted at 2:20 in the morning...

But yes, very nice.

See My Clio? Tell Me
TUT TUT TUT the dirt. our lass tells me thats for her eyes only ! got my orders now lol :rasp:

See My Clio? Tell Me
for the metal bits
sander - wet & dry - autosol metal polish

air con pipes just metal polish

got the engine cover sprayed with the car

as for the oil & water res caps sprayed mi sen with some paint had knocking about

i am going to get some strut cover, strut brace and a battery cover, speaking of which does any one know where i can get a battery cover. seen them on ebay but they all have logos cut into them and i just want a plain stainless one.

looks good mate, look forward to seeing it in the flesh another time another meet :)

i want to get my engine mounts poliched, where did you get it done bud?

jamie

See My Clio? Tell Me
looks good mate, look forward to seeing it in the flesh another time another meet :)

i want to get my engine mounts poliched, where did you get it done bud?

jamie

where, on my front door step. could do with nipping to b&q one day see if i can get a polishing wheel to fininsh the shine off

for the metal bits
sander - wet & dry - autosol metal polish

air con pipes just metal polish

got the engine cover sprayed with the car

as for the oil & water res caps sprayed mi sen with some paint had knocking about

i am going to get some strut cover, strut brace and a battery cover, speaking of which does any one know where i can get a battery cover. seen them on ebay but they all have logos cut into them and i just want a plain stainless one.

when buying a battery cover of ebay , you can ask the seller to give you a plain one , no logo cut outs .

the strut covers come from hillpower

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
get a strutbrace and paint it the same colour as the car too, would look good.

ohh and a 1.6 16v bottom end!, cheap 10bhp if you can fit it yourself! and no one would know to look at it :D

See My Clio? Tell Me
get a strutbrace and paint it the same colour as the car too, would look good.

ohh and a 1.6 16v bottom end!, cheap 10bhp if you can fit it yourself! and no one would know to look at it :D

lol ive been looking m8 dont you worry not every day they come around tho