ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 5

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah the pictures look really incredible in all fairness, just the road racing seems really sloppy, hard to take a proper accurate racing line etc... or is it that it's meant to be an arcade racing game as opposed to a racing simulator like forza? Not having a moan (in case it sounds like it :) ) just struggle to engage with horizon. Does look lovely though.

Is there still a forza 5 challenge going on around here? Nurburgring lap times etc?

Yeah I think its just more light hearted fun, fm5 online sucks too imo with no custom lobby's any more. Both great games but horizon 2 is more of a laugh and fm5 is the more serious.

There's still circuit type races which you can do rivals with but its not the same as fm5. Both awesome games in their own way.

Goliath I
Been playing this since I got at Christmas. While the graphics, handling etc... are top notch the AI can be so f**king stupid. Also, it's a bit unrewarding to have spent £1,300,000 credits for an Indy Car and the prize fund per race still be £5,000...

Been playing this since I got at Christmas. While the graphics, handling etc... are top notch the AI can be so f**king stupid. Also, it's a bit unrewarding to have spent £1,300,000 credits for an Indy Car and the prize fund per race still be £5,000...
You got forza rewards?
https://rewards.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/redeem

The more gamerpoints you have over all the forza series the more money you get per month. think my horizon 2 payout this month was about 2 million credits

182 Cup/V70 D5
Just bought horizon 2 :) gamer tag is 'paul Le 6th' if anyone is floating about. Just waiting for my housemate to piss off to bed

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So I did the dead zone changes on the controller the other day. Not all 0-100 but wow what a difference. High power rwd cars are actually controllable now.

Made a e38 m3 with about 700+ bhp at the rear to test it. Goes like stink and great fun round the ring.

Goliath I
Didn't realise you could change it? I find it almost impossible to control with TC and STM off, anymore than the lightest touch on the accelerator throws it all over the shop

Inferno 225 cup
So I did the dead zone changes on the controller the other day. Not all 0-100 but wow what a difference. High power rwd cars are actually controllable now.

Made a e38 m3 with about 700+ bhp at the rear to test it. Goes like stink and great fun round the ring.
Post a pic of your setup Adamm.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
3d2381779e60851fa02ed1da7a2a4e23.jpg

This is my setup although it is a bit personal preference

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Post a pic of your setup Adamm.

Do you mean the dead zones? I'll post what figures I have up later as I'm not at home.
Think its something like 0-100 on throttle 0-90 on brakes and 5-95 on steering. the rest I left as default.

Depending how you use the controller different settings might suit you better. I never pull the brake trigger all the way back for example but some might.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It was 0-80 on the brakes but everything was same as above. Clip of the 900+ bhp E36 rwd lol. Tops out at 220 on the straight.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Been playing this a lot lately and I'm approaching driver level 400 now. Absolutely love it once I got the hang of it and the dead zones were adjusted.

Pretty much solely race S class online been setting the odd lap time landing me in top 1000 in leaderboard which can be bloody had work. Got some epic cars build too, love my sleeper e30 m3 with 900bhp or my 1000bhp 1M or my 800bhp mr2 the list goes on [emoji4] haha.

I'd do some more clips but I'm too absorbed in the game to be wasting time uploading videos.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha nice! Love f**king about in the Transit, you need to get on Fm6 mate porsche coming soon.

Dunno why I never get notifications for when someone tags me either :confused:.