ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Got £33.50 for it in Game today, but had to buy some digital content to get that, so bought £3.50 worth of MS Points. Pretty good deal seeing as though there is no CEX locally.

Nissan 350z
I bought Forza Horizon and my housemate bought NFS. He played it for one evening and now wants to borrow my Forza instead, says it all really. Forza Horizon is essentially NFS combined with Dirt2 anyway.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
FLOL.

Was going to trade FH in today for NFS as I've completed FH.

What a load of crãp NFS is. Glad I tried the demo. I really didn't like it.

Ill just wait for the rally DLC to come out and play GTA 4 for a bit.

That woman is really annoying me, after not looking at prices whilst buying, i dropped 4 million on a mclaren f1. as soon as i exit the autoshow she winges about me not spending my prize money. shut it you wench and tell me where the last barn find is!

Swift Sport
I played this last night and really enjoyed it, but then I'm not a hardcore gamer. I like a game I can pick up and play for an hour or so without worrying about completing levels or unlocking achievements. I might buy it if I can get it cheap.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
The December pack has been announced and includes:

'12 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (OMG!)
'08 Aston Martin DBS
'06 Ford GT1X
'71 AMC Javelin-AMX
'93 McLaren F1
'06 Hummer H1 Alpha Open Top

Bonus:
Halo designed Ford F-150 SVT Raptor

Ph 1 172
So glad I didn't get the season pass dlc looks a bit s**t so far ... Just gutted I bought the LCE coz I played it solidly until I get to rank 1. I personally feel it was to easy to get your popularity rating up and they gave away too many cars to easily, within about 1 hour of play I had all the best cars in the game. Some of the ai racers are more stupid than a mid 2000 need for speed game as well.

Game has been updated. Force feedback has massively improved. Anyone who didn't get them forza 4 loyalty rewards now get them. A few other things I've not noticed yet. The rally seems to be a seperate part of the game having its own menu next to single/multi player.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Picked this up today in Tesco as it was only £25

Pretty impressed, kept me playing for a few hours solid, not had a game to keep me immersed for so long in years, not since the original TDU in fact.

When I raced for the F150 I lost my Subaru though, and am not sure why :(

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Picked this up today in Tesco as it was only £25

Pretty impressed, kept me playing for a few hours solid, not had a game to keep me immersed for so long in years, not since the original TDU in fact.

When I raced for the F150 I lost my Subaru though, and am not sure why :(

Pink slips.

Not played it online yet. I've been in and out doing jobs all day. Co driver is alright, he does the job. He's non existent in the car though. I can see why the rally isn't joined on to normal horizon some of the roads are on the horizon map but have been layered with dirt etc for the stages

Ph 1 172
Not played it online yet. I've been in and out doing jobs all day. Co driver is alright, he does the job. He's non existent in the car though. I can see why the rally isn't joined on to normal horizon some of the roads are on the horizon map but have been layered with dirt etc for the stages

+1 although I still think it would of been better if they had made another festival tent in the middle of the off road area and just built next to the map. It's supposed to be an open environment and it isn't at all. rally is good but don't like how it's implemented in the game menu system

LY R26 #288
I thought it was pretty good. But I'd of prefered it to be implemented into the map instead of havin it seperate.

Would have been good to set up your car in the horizon arena then drive out to the rally stage. They should have designed it better from the start to be able to hide it from the non pack buyers.