ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
1-8 came really fast for me, 9 didn't come until after i had finished the darius race.

Can't do those points PR stunts :(

Or just nail it (if it's a relatively straight course) and near-miss everything, if it's a quick car the score gets big pretty quickly.

Nippy white cup
I think the demo pf MFS is out or v soon so I'll see if I like that. TBH I did the same with Horizon as with TDU....loved it at first but very quickly lost interest

An orange one
It's good for a laugh and racing online, but I agree it's limited and the single player doesn't even interest me I'm still on the first wristband and got it on launch lol

agree on black ops, once you've played one FPS they are all the same anyways

TT QS
So I watched a video on youtubr to try and shed some light as to why I'm not getting barn find 9 and he had a 370z. Go to buy it on mine and I don't have it..... Any one got an idea? I've got the collectors one so got loads when I bought it. Can you hack it to get it or are the makers just taking the piss abit

TT QS
Ahhhh that explains it. I got the SLS from gamestation when I got it. Probably the luck of the draw what one I got.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Traded this in at weekend for £28 at CEX.

Was a fun game but didn't last very long and its very limiting once you have done all the races + outposts + street races etc.

Not a bad loss really £10 over 3 weeks and completing the game.

Nippy white cup
I traded mine in on Sat..got £30 for it which I was happy enough with....really liked it at first but very quickly couldn't be arsed with it.

Game and HMV are offering £25 trade-in on it at the moment. I'm surprised anyone is still accepting it, everyone seems to be trading it in!

Ibiza SC
Decided not to bother getting this as was planning to next week. Gonna continue with Assassins Creed 2 followed by 3 (with Revelations and Brotherhood in between) and then re-buy GTA4.

Nippy white cup
I took mine to Gamexchange. Just playing through Brotherhood and I'm loving it! Even tho it is getting on a bit it still looks amazing and I can't wait to start on the revelations then I can get the 3rd game lol