ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 2 | Xbox one | Xbox 360

Nippy white cup
It's out today isn't it? Tempted to go pick a copy up.

Not sure whether to buy digitally or just from the shops?

Price wise it isn't too bad on digital for once...but I know based on past experiences with this sort of game that I tend to love it for a few weeks then it starts to get a little boring so I'll need to be able to trade it in hence buying a disc copy.

The colour reminds me of the 22b from I think Forza 3...had to change it myself to make it right so probs do the same for the Focus.....can't wait!!

Ahh ok cheers, just in time for the weekend, will see nearer the time if I can be bothered to pick it up.

As you say, I enjoyed the demo, but rarely play on my XBone anyway, so would likely not play for long too!

Apparently the game gifts you cars depending on your forza rewards level.
Forza Horizon 2 launch rewards

Tier Level 2 - 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Tier Level 3 - 2013 Viper GTS
Tier Level 4 - 2015 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
Tier Level 5 - 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
Tier Level 6 - 2013 McLaren P1

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I bought the Indian copy for £34. I am yet to see if my bank charges me anything for the transaction though. Will be interesting!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I bought the Indian copy for £34. I am yet to see if my bank charges me anything for the transaction though. Will be interesting!

Why would they charge you anything? It's a genuine transaction and only the Store can charge you additional fees.

That's a great price. May get on this myself.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Why would they charge you anything? It's a genuine transaction and only the Store can charge you additional fees.

That's a great price. May get on this myself.

someone did it using paypal and got charged a £7 international transaction fee! still cheaper mind you.

Anyone know the Indian release date?

Apparently the game gifts you cars depending on your forza rewards level.
Forza Horizon 2 launch rewards

Tier Level 2 - 2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
Tier Level 3 - 2013 Viper GTS
Tier Level 4 - 2015 Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4
Tier Level 5 - 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter
Tier Level 6 - 2013 McLaren P1
Awesome, i'm level 6 :cool:

SQ5
There's a couple of real picky bits.

Front splitter
Light textures/colour
Front fogs
Centre gauges reading correctly (LOL)

Looks good though, real good! Wonder why they didn't make it left hand drive, most cars are the natural side for manufacturer. But I know this car was mapped in the UK.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Soon-Sloth.png

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Might have to purchase an XBOX One just for this game, although that would probably mean the missis will be calling the wedding off next year if I do.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Might have to purchase an XBOX One just for this game, although that would probably mean the missis will be calling the wedding off next year if I do.
Spend £350ish and save yourself a few grand on a wedding, plus more time to play the Xbox? Win win situation is it not?

Ph 1 172
Just pre ordered the ultimate edition can't wait for Friday..... Now I just need to decide weather to get fifa 15 or shadow of mordor