ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
was good fun last night untill mine started to lag but i hadnt tried all the new dlc so thought i would just drop to the back. sorry if it put anyone of lol.
shall be on tonight either bf or forza :)

Half tempted to come on, but got an earlier start than usual, so probably won't. Don't really like online anyway, nothing seems right. The cars seem to react differently, and going anywhere near anybody seems to bounce you comically off the track.

I bought myself a headset last week so i though i'd give online a go tonight

Had a game of Top Gear football, thought that was okay but a bit boring. Then i had a go at B Class Time Attack, that was pretty good as it's collision free.

Then i joined a 16 car, A Class, 1 lap ring race, i got taken out about 3 times in the first few corners, caught back up to 8th (cleanly) then got stuck behind someone who purposely took me out everytime i made a clean pass ! I saved it the first 2 times but quit after the third

Not sure i'll be able to keep up with you lot, i've not mastered manual yet so i'm still using Auto with all assists off

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I'm getting a new headset tomorrow so will be online more, going to get me some turtle beach x12's from Argos for £40.
Is it me or does the quick upgrade make a cack job of it? I went through my prize cars last night taking off the stupidly wide tyres and reducing weight etc instead. Much better now!

CBR1K, F21 125D
Been watching your telemetry to learn no clutch on pad lol!

AND, you beat the one OKish time I have on this game in the F40 around Mugello.. Need to beat you now ;)

Never above 25mpg
On tenth season now. Assists on and have manual (with no clutch). Enjoying it.

Found this game alot more fluid than FM2.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I beat the a couple of fastests laps the other night on rivals mode and was very pleased with myself :eek:. Still need practice with the clutch though, too much to think about under pressure! I got my X12's today and had a quick go with them earlier, very pleased with the sound quality for a cheapish set of headphones, comfy too!
Will get on later today when I get off here and finish the housework...

been playing forza for a week now and been saving cash on it like crazy cause i only buy cars i actually want and ones that are needed in races ive only really used 3 cars fiesta focus rs and evo 8 and must of saved well over 6 mil by doing the r3 events the two heat ones,

then one of my house mates thinks its a good idea to go and blow the lot on sh!t cars just so we have a full garage he doesnt have the first clue when it comes to racing games,

hes the type who thinks ferrari's and veyrons are the dogs danglys and will beat any car ever and time and time again i prove that a evo or something similar will run rings round him on most circuits,

i have all the aids switched of on the game so cars are more challenging to drive but he doesnt know how to control wheel spin change gear properly to keep it in the power band on cars also as abs is switched off he just locks up into every corner,

just generally boils my P!ss really because i have spent hours get plenty of money in the bank for a decent blow out on cars that are good, but he thinks its fine to buy cars like old muscle cars that hes never going to look at,

just thought i would share cause i cant believe some people any one else had anything similar

I used to live with housemates like that who ruined some games for me. Was annoying! Get him a profile on the xbox (doesnt have to be connected to live) and let him have his own garage.