ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Megane 225 F1
seems it depends if your face fits or in the 'clique' lol, if you get added you'll only get the elbow so i wouldnt bother tbh

FFS it's not

You need to be friends with Christopher, Ak or Sofaboy. They will then add you in. But Chris and AK have filled their friends list up doing this so it's taking time.

If you have such a problem with this "clique" business, don't f**king join.

330Ci cab
FFS it's not

You need to be friends with Christopher, Ak or Sofaboy. They will then add you in. But Chris and AK have filled their friends list up doing this so it's taking time.

If you have such a problem with this "clique" business, don't f**king join.

im friends with both mate :rasp: lol

330Ci cab
i got kicked out for no reason, im simply telling others that want to join what to expect unless, i guess, they have been part of the forum for some time. unfriendly like if you ask me, but meh

AK

M240i
I've no idea why you were kicked. I've not been on since Thursday.

There is no clique. There's about 30 people in the car club. About 5-8 are folk I know. The rest I haven't got a clue.

Kawasaki ER6N
Should do it if people don't race with others in the club for 7 days they are booted would then cut the numbers of non racers.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
How the hell do you use the manual with clutch? each time i change gear it'l rev up to the limiter then change,

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
just had ago with the clutch didnt find it to bad so will give it ago and see how i can cope later lol. keep forgeting and trying to do it without clutch though lol.

R14 CUP
Ive been practising all afternoon with the clutch - i'd previously been using automatic! Getting on really well, along with some testing off the old MX5 :)

Getting mid 51 seconds on short Tsubuka, which i am thrilled with, espeically since top of the leaders boards is only low 48's, in the Dart Super Stock. I can break into the low-mid 50's, i still havent hit the talent wall.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Just a word of advice, a 1000bhp+ Datsun 240z RWD was a bad idea on my part. Will not go in a straight line, even at like half throttle in 6th lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
seems it depends if your face fits or in the 'clique' lol, if you get added you'll only get the elbow so i wouldnt bother tbh

WTF. I deleted you by accident and since you weren't on my friends list, I couldn't add you straight away again.

If you're going to get the hump about a simple mistake though, forget it. No one else got kicked out; it was an error on my part.

Bus w**ker
WTF. I deleted you by accident and since you weren't on my friends list, I couldn't add you straight away again.

If you're going to get the hump about a simple mistake though, forget it. No one else got kicked out; it was an error on my part.

You've gone power mad haven't you Chris?! Don't know you that any one registered on CS earns instant membership to the Dab of Oppo Forza 4 club?! f**k sake, you make me sick!

Swift Sport
Yeah I hear ya'. A couple of mates have DC2's, they call it 'Chamionship Beige' lol. Still jealous, if I didn't do 40 miles a day I'd have something similar.

330Ci cab

lol ok i apologise for the post, i can see where the mistake was made but i thought it was invite only?

i had my rant and i am laughing at myself for it, its not like me and its juvenile lol

if anyone has any decent A or S class tunes on their storefront lemme know. Not fussed about credits as long as I can get some good laps

Clio 172 Cup
Just out of interest, what controllers/wheels are people using?

Am just rolling with standard controller, seemed mega over sensitive at first, but got it nailed now!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
It's a lot easier to get into a massive tank slapper on 4. They've really worked on the suspension effects imo.

Oh, and the sense of speed is awesome!