ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

AK

M240i
Been reading quite a few threads on there for a while now. Some of those are incredible, yes.

Forza 4 is the only Forza I haven't pre-ordered. Don't even think I'll be bothering with the game, either. Just can't justify it and I think BF3 and the other games will just rule it out and I'll hardly play it. Shame, as I loved the others.

Will still keep an eye on what's going on, but hopefully won't be swayed as far as my sanity and money is concerned.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

M3 CSL, GT4 & SL
Mine has turned up.

Thing is I need to level up a bit more in Forza 3 so don't want to flash this up incase the import from 3 to 4 is a one time only thing? Anyone know

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
If both the game and router have turned up today I'll do a celebratory dance and upload it.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Manchester officially has the slowest postmen ever. I saw you an hour ago you c*nt and you've still not been into our block.

CBR1K, F21 125D
capturecopyn.jpg

The postman has just dropped the post off to work, I'm waiting patiently for the lady who does the post to open my door and greet me with Forza 4. If not I'm going to sulk alllllllllllllll day.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I don't even know how that could have happened. It will have been sealed in the box. Try standing on a sealed 360 boxed game. It's f*cking hard to snap the disc.

NB: Don't actually try it. But it is difficult.

Fiesta ST-3
Ha, too right. I was going to, but couldn't justify the £60. Now, I have to walk to the f**king post office and post it recorded delivery and they wont send me out another copy until they have received it.

I hate shopTo. I hope they burn in hell!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ha, too right. I was going to, but couldn't justify the £60. Now, I have to walk to the f**king post office and post it recorded delivery and they wont send me out another copy until they have received it.

I hate shopTo. I hope they burn in hell!

Surely it's not Shopto's fault the disc is broken? More likely the postal service. Also, I'm not surprised they won't send another copy out until they receive the other one back. You're probably lucky they've believed what you've told them, TBH.

CBR1K, F21 125D
You mean his prepubescent overexcited fumbling isn't to blame?

And his penis didn't "fall" into the hole.

Wish my post lady at work would hurry the f up.

I want to know if I'm waving bye to my social life for a while or not tonight.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You mean his prepubescent overexcited fumbling isn't to blame?

And his penis didn't "fall" into the hole.

LOL! No, I don't think he had anything to do with the disc being broken, but I'm a little surprised that Shopto will just replace it as everything is quality controlled before it goes out. I don't suppose £40 is much to them, though.

Fiesta ST-3
I think if the game had been out for a while I would have struggled tbh.

No I know, I just needed someone to point my frustration at. I hate royal mail now!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
I?nstalling Disc 2 :)

I have work @ 4 though!

Very impressed with the LCE book and tin etc. First Time Ive ever bought the posh version of a game!