ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL.

Nothing for me yet.

Once it gets to midday I'll be relaxed as my post has never come later than that. It would be nice to get it today though! :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Got my copy at 8:20 this morning. Day off as well, just dropped the mrs at work so will have peace all day!

Bought a 360 when the PSN went down, not played much online so far as most of my mates are still on PS3 which is a bit rubbish.

Been looking forward to this for a while especially after the let down of GT5.

How do I go about joining the CS lobbies etc?

Add me mate. I usually sort out the lobbies.

Manmoths.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Are you f*ck. LOL

They'll be so many people online in the first couple of week that I think we'll need a few lobbies.

I'll set the car club up and fire out the invites to the regulars anyway.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Works dragging today, it's only 9:30 ffs, lol.

My new routers still not come, no online or DLC for me this weekend :(

I really hope this is good news for those still waiting!

Seeing other people receiving theirs gives me hope! lol.

When did you pre-order?

I pre-ordered on Monday night and only just received the dispatched email yesterday afternoon but it was still delivered today so surely your copy will arrive as well.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Our post normally comes about 2 ish. Whatever happened to early post? Postmen just decided to get up later?

Citroen DS3 DSport
Just arrived at work to find my copy of Forza 4 LCE waiting for me :) Roll on 5.30pm.

Last edited:

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
6236015829_d900cabfa1_z.jpg

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Checkout some of this guys designs -I actually thought some of them were real.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/forums/thread/4854398.aspx

Been reading quite a few threads on there for a while now. Some of those are incredible, yes.

Forza 4 is the only Forza I haven't pre-ordered. Don't even think I'll be bothering with the game, either. Just can't justify it and I think BF3 and the other games will just rule it out and I'll hardly play it. Shame, as I loved the others.

Will still keep an eye on what's going on, but hopefully won't be swayed as far as my sanity and money is concerned.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Need to play with Luke... :dapprove:

I have spastic internet atm mate, will be on over the weekend hopefully; just waiting on a router.

Sorry if it's already been covered, but does anyone know the size of the second disk install?