ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 4 demo Challenge??

1:44.222 (clean) for me, I can see where I can probably gain another second but not much more.

GT: ukaskew37 if anyone wants to add me as I will be up for some Forza 4 racing assuming Game deliver next Friday!

Just tried the demo, I'm currently a pikey on live without gold, is that why I seem to have very limited cars/tracks?

I did the rivals thing and challenged CustomClio but couldn't see how to set up the lap normally.

WRX
No think you've got it all, there's only two options out of five on main menu and three cars to choose from.

Megane 225 F1
willdot89 I'm attempting this now. Last "racing" game I played was NFS. SOOOO much different.

Italian 3.2 V6
I'm gona have to delete this demo and re-download it as I can't improve on 1.43 without a ghost which is very frustrating!

Megane 225 F1
1.46.285 is my best after 10 laps of playing the demo. No idea if it was clean or not though. Don't understand all that :eek:

GSXR + KDX220
ARRRRGHHHH so frustrating when you put in a clean lap then run over a line right near the end!!!!

I've got a 1.44.6 clean, I cant see how people are in the 1.38's (clean) :headno::race:

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Downloading the demo now, ordered the Limited Edition earlier and just bought a 12 month Xbox Live Gold with 800 free points off Ebay :)

I've been deleted by Christopher but I'm hardly ever online so I'd do the same LOL

Octavia vRS tfsi
Down to a 1.42.534 clean. Getting there. That poxy left hander after the downhill section is killing me.

Megane 225 F1
Gone from 1.55 to 1.49 tonight. Only been playing Forza for 2 days :eek: Determined to get to at least 1.46 by Friday.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Finally managed to hook up one of my faster laps without a marker! My heart was pounding going round the final corner, if I'd have got a marker I may have had a coronary!

I can defiantly go faster, losing time in the 3 corners after the downhill section the most!