ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

57 Clio Campus Sport
Car Pack 03. Collect, race, and customize new cars. This pack contains ten cars: 2008 Mazda Furai, 2010 Jaguar #33 Jaguar RSR XKR GT, 2009 Ford #40 Robertson Racing Ford GT Mk7, 2010 Aston Martin V12 Vantage, 2010 Porsche 911 Sport Classic, 1992 Bugatti EB110 SS, 2011 BMW Motorsport Z4 sDrive35is, 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe, 2010 Aston Martin Rapide, 2010 Honda Mugen Civic Type-R 3D. In-game credits required to purchase these cars in Season Play. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

Nippy white cup
I'll try and get on tonight for a blast tonight m8...was on single for a bit last night and need to get on BF a bit more as well

Chris

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Rumours about April's DLC is filtering through...

DeLorean DMC-12
Shelby GHLS
Chevrolet El Camino
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth

Fingers crossed that the Sierra's in there. We need some UK classics.

Homo spec mazda
Rumours about April's DLC is filtering through...

DeLorean DMC-12
Shelby GHLS
Chevrolet El Camino
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth

Fingers crossed that the Sierra's in there. We need some UK classics.

There was a poll a while back choosing classic cars for the dlc, IIRC escos was there, GMC typhoon thingy and a few other cool'uns

172beast

Really really hope the Sierra Cosworth is added!! Defo needs more UK classics for sure!

The golf R from the dlc is very nice to drive! the megane rs is alright and the merc can be tuned to hero level! but im still using my little c class 197 for sheer fun :D

TT 225+
Got myself an xbox 360 elite after my ps3 died and this came with it, all i can say is absolutely mint!!!
not been on it for long but i'm running an s class 509bhp rwd fiesta :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Two clues, so far.

The theme for the car pack is new manufacturers to Forza. Expect Ariel, Apollo, Caparo et al. The first picture definitely look like the vents on the Caparo.

:approve:

FM3_Monday_Spy_1_1272929974-000.jpg

FM3_Monday_Spy_2_1272929937-000.jpg

I sooooooo want a Morgan Aero Supersport in the game. I'm guessing a small British manufacturer isn't going to be high on their radar though.

Would be surprised if they somehow manage to squeeze the Caparo in, considering the game apparently can't manage exposed suspension (hence the complete lack of open-wheeled cars)

Last edited: