ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The only thing that's niggled me so far is the steering wheel in the c*ckpit view. In reality, you'd be putting opposite lock on heading into and out of some corners, but I don't think I've seen it turn more than a few degrees. Still, tiny thing and not really an issue.

I also noticed that when I was chasing a Focus ST in the Fiat via c*ckpit view, the Focus didn't see to have a driver - or at least one wasn't visible. Is this normal?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
The only thing that's niggled me so far is the steering wheel in the c*ckpit view. In reality, you'd be putting opposite lock on heading into and out of some corners, but I don't think I've seen it turn more than a few degrees. Still, tiny thing and not really an issue.

I also noticed that when I was chasing a Focus ST in the Fiat via c*ckpit view, the Focus didn't see to have a driver - or at least one wasn't visible. Is this normal?

I need to adjust my cockpit I think.. when driving the 33 GTR, you can't see either the wing mirrors or the internal mirror within the default FOV

^Shame they still only race standard cars. So you can effectively blitz the races by upgrading your car to the championship threshold. R Class races can be challenging, but I haven't had too much trouble as of yet. Nearly finished the R2 championship.

Si you've put the same wheels on your AE86 as me. Work Equip FTW.

My ban has also been changed from 20 years to 1 week. So I'll be back online and trading next Wednesday!

They aren't my pics fella. Hence why I posted them in this thread not the CS pics thread.

I've only got a Fit, Brera, 500, Hakosuka and Scirocco so far. Only picked the Fit and the Hakosuka the rest are gift cars.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i did the multiscreen FOV last night. really works and gives the cockpit a far better feel.

Goto profile, turn on multiscreen, set bottom setting to 90 degrees for the most zoomed out view - i set it to 65 degrees. Then it will reset the game.

You can't pan around the cockpit, but can still view out of left and right windows.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
i did the multiscreen FOV last night. really works and gives the c**kpit a far better feel.

Goto profile, turn on multiscreen, set bottom setting to 90 degrees for the most zoomed out view - i set it to 65 degrees. Then it will reset the game.

You can't pan around the c**kpit, but can still view out of left and right windows.

I set mine to the same.

Was a bit miffed about not being able to look around, but I got over it. :clown:

1.8 Civic EX
this is gay lol, whats the chances of me realistically recieving ther game before the weekend? lol

got the dispatched email at 9am yesterday (and yes from play so it will using the royal fail)

I think it'll be tuesday at the very earliest that it turns up...

F82 M4
Love the game. Bought a CTR, the interior is perfect. The car even hit's Vtec and sounds EXACTLY like mine does. Spend about 2 hours making some numbers plates last night. I'll get some pics, they look great!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The number plates do make the car stand out in a unique way. On the track, the M3 looks great with the plates on. My little daughter was even saying, "Daddy's car?" when it came on. :cool:

ph1 titanium 172
Ok guys, so I have a PS3, and i'm thinking long and hard about picking up the elite pack today or tomorrow (360 elite 250GB with Forza 3), i'm just concerned spending so much, on what is one game really, is a bit OTT...

Bascially i'm asking, will I like Forza 3, is it worth it ?

I do love the graphics of GT5:p, but I find the whole GT experience since 3 on the PS2 to get boring fast, and quite sterile and cold, basically in the hunt for realism they have lost any form of fun to be had from the game...

Have any of you lot experienced say GT4 on PS2 and GT5:p on PS3, and also played Forza 3.. How do they compare ?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

4034600486_0415e139e3_o.jpg

Ok guys, so I have a PS3, and i'm thinking long and hard about picking up the elite pack today or tomorrow (360 elite 250GB with Forza 3), i'm just concerned spending so much, on what is one game really, is a bit OTT...

I do love the graphics of GT5:p, but I find the whole GT experience since 3 on the PS2 to get boring fast, and quite sterile and cold, basically in the hunt for realism they have lost any form of fun to be had from the game...

Have any of you lot experienced say GT4 on PS2 and GT5:p on PS3, and also played Forza 3.. How do they compare ?

There are a few of us on here (myself and Christopher included) who are self professed life long GT fanboys from GT1 through to GT4. Forza is a breath of fresh air IMO. It's not as crisp visually and the car models are slightly off in places but aside from that it's a far better game than GT currently is.

Livery editor, Bodykits, wheels etc can all be used to make cars feel more your own than standard bodied factory colour only efforts in GT. The AI feels more real than the procession of dumb cars following an invisible line in GT online is awesome with some of the guys on here when you have some close fought races.

The Physics engine is far and away (IMO) better than the one in GT5p.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Bunghole, just popped home to see if they'd tried to deliver it. Missed the postie by 5 minutes. Got to wait until tomorrow now to pick it up. Missus was out tonight as well :(

Citroen DS3 DSport

I think so and I did buy a 360 just for this game :)

It has just arrived at work :)

766ec9d0.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Mortster you don't need an Elite if you're just buying an xbox for Forza3. You could get a used premium on eBay for 100 and then forza for 40.

MY10 R35 GTR

There are a few of us on here (myself and Christopher included) who are self professed life long GT fanboys from GT1 through to GT4. Forza is a breath of fresh air IMO. It's not as crisp visually and the car models are slightly off in places but aside from that it's a far better game than GT currently is.

Livery editor, Bodykits, wheels etc can all be used to make cars feel more your own than standard bodied factory colour only efforts in GT. The AI feels more real than the procession of dumb cars following an invisible line in GT online is awesome with some of the guys on here when you have some close fought races.

The Physics engine is far and away (IMO) better than the one in GT5p.

Add me to the list of professed life ling GT fans. I still am. But as turkish said FM3 is a breah pf fresh air. Even FM2 felt very different to GT. YOu can drift the cars takes practise. But even in GT5P the drifting sint quite there, the same as turning the abs off in GT you dont get much fee.

FM2 online with your mates or CS guys is awesome fun. And I get the feeling that GT is going to struggle to match FM3 for online play.

I picking up my FM3 xbox bundle tomorrow.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Bunghole, just popped home to see if they'd tried to deliver it. Missed the postie by 5 minutes. Got to wait until tomorrow now to pick it up. Missus was out tonight as well :(

Happened to me yesterday too mate, killer eh? Opening hours of the collection place is 9-5 mon/fri too!

Edit: my bro just text me saying it's arrived :cool:

Not home 'til sunday though. Ph-ail.

The Bus and MRT
I really want a wheel, but I've got nowhere to mount it.

I'm ordering a wheel stand from here as soon as I'm paid next wednesday. I've had the 360 wheel for 2 years now and only used it for 10 minutes as I've not got anywhere to mount it.

On one of my early races in the Fiat 500, I noticed a couple of AI cars spinning off the track ahead of me and taking bad lines. Nice touch :cool:

That 500 is a bit lary... lift of oversteers all the time, I even got some drift achievement accidentally when driving it :cool:

+1, the steering wheel doesn't move anywhere near as much as it should. I understand the reasons why they can't do the gear change animations but I don't know why they've made the steering ones so poor.

My main niggle has been the popup I've seen with the detail on the back of some cars. It was most noticable one a Mazda 3 I was racing against, the badges on the back kept flashing on and off.