ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Thanks for making 6:30ish seem longer away Lee ;) That track looks epic I can't wait to get on it. I'm surprised Christopher hasn't commented on my location, lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
of course. might film it and pop it on youtube too.

lubed & naked Forza 3 unboxing. Wonder how many people would search for that?

Citroen DS3 DSport
My 360 Super Elite bundle with Forza 3 has been charged for on my Shopto account and will arrive tomorrow. Typical really that I will be home late tomorrow as I'm at the Celtic v Hamburg game :(

MY10 R35 GTR
My 360 Super Elite bundle with Forza 3 has been charged for on my Shopto account and will arrive tomorrow. Typical really that I will be home late tomorrow as I'm at the Celtic v Hamburg game :(

jammy ghet. I need to pick mine up on friday

trying to figure out how th os3 and xbox will fit in my room

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
There's an Audi R8 on the box cover. PMSL, major fail there. There isn't even an R8 in the game.

Or at least no videos to prove this. Right?

;)

Citroen DS3 DSport
I think I've worked out where they will both fit in to my AV rack!

I'd have loved to have seen the R8 in this game.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Seems others have been banned from the Storefront too for posting copyrighted and cartoon violence.

I hope T10 make an appearance on their forums soon because I want to know whether it's worth making a new gamertag just to be able to use the storefront.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL Si.

I want to know what custom avatar clothing is available, and whether the XB dashboard theme is any good.

The Bus and MRT
Well it's not going well so far, I decided to be clever and install Disc 2 first by putting it in and installing to HDD via the dashboard then do the same with disc 1.... After installing both discs I loaded the game and it prompted me to install disc 2, I sat there with the progress on 0% thinking it was screwed for 5 minutes then realised I had to press A.

Well it's not going well so far, I decided to be clever and install Disc 2 first by putting it in and installing to HDD via the dashboard then do the same with disc 1.... After installing both discs I loaded the game and it prompted me to install disc 2, I sat there with the progress on 0% thinking it was screwed for 5 minutes then realised I had to press A.

At a guess you'll want to delete them from the HDD insert disc one and it then prompts you to insert disc two where it asks what you want to install.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah you have to insert disc one and wait to be prompted to install disc two. It was mentioned on the Forza forums under the "Why can't they tell us this in the manual" thread. LOL.

The Bus and MRT
It installed fine when I pressed A.... I probably just have two copies of the 2nd disc somewhere on my HDD now

Citroen DS3 DSport
not another one...

Surely he could have turned the lights on before starting to film that vid? I then wondered who he thought would want to sit and watch him open up the F3 packaging anyway? By the end of the 5 minute 28 second video I still hadn't figured out which muppet would sit there and watch it all!!!!!