ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
Arse! would have ordered it at that price. As much as I want it I'm not paying £55.

I grabbed mine from zavvi, was dispatched yesterday but could take upto 10 days argh..

on the plus side I did get it slightly cheaper ;)

forza.jpg

A4 Avant
Just a quick question, I have 2 gamertags. One I use all the time that doesn't have a gold membership at the moment and another I setup to download the FM3 demo on a 1 month gold trial. If I download the additional content from my temp GT can I still access it with my regular GT?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Just a quick question, I have 2 gamertags. One I use all the time that doesn't have a gold membership at the moment and another I setup to download the FM3 demo on a 1 month gold trial. If I download the additional content from my temp GT can I still access it with my regular GT?

nope don't think so.

The Bus and MRT
Mines just arrived :) Home time at lunch, picking up some beers and a pizza on the way then not leaving my TV until the early hours of the morning :)

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport
what make you say that i just bought one from there like 30 minutes ago?

My bad, hadn't logged in. Just ordered a copy hopefully should get it by the weekend. Looks like the missus will be visiting her Dads on her own Sunday.

A4 Avant
I'm gutted, just been told I've got an all day meeting in Bournemouth for 2mo for a job we really need to land. Very early start and late finish. Not happy.:(

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Thought i would check in to let you know how its going.

Played it pretty much nonstop yesterday.

Verdict : Impressive game, graphics are leaps and bounds ahead of Forza 2, driving the cars is a lot better than Forza 2, they respond better to counter correction, seem to drive, dare i say, a bit realistic now. I drive with all aids/assists off and in c**kpit view with manual and without clutch, AI cars set to hardest setting, makes for better play.

If im honest by the end of yesterday i was already bored with racing round tracks, im only on level 15 and have around 20 cars but i already found myself ducking out of racing and starting to buy cars to tinker with and paint. Theres some lovely old school motors, i bought a Fiat 131 Mirafiori Sport last night, currently on with giving it a rat look then going to play with the handling before i start making it into a weapon, also bought a Delta Integrale that now launches off the line like a b1tch.

Have already done the Veyron thing, took it on LeMans for a flat out run, it does have all 7 gears, i know someone was asking earlier, but the BHP gauge doesnt work like it did in the prerelease clips i seen.

The c**kpit views of the cars are impressive, with pretty good detail. I havent got to the drag races yet but i think they will become boring after a few runs of beating Veyrons in your Fiesta.

I think for me that this game will be like Forza 2 was for me, once i get a rake of money i will stop racing and start playing with cars i buy, painting them, upgrading them etc, i never finished Forza 2 and i wont finish this. Have just bought an LP640 for the A class Championship and it sounds the cats t1ts when hammered through a tunnel.

Putting exhausts on cars makes an audible differences o far, i have put a system on my BMW 135i and it sounds throaty as hell, this is an awesome little weapon for drifting and powersliding(the 135i i mean). Best allrounder so far for me is the Focus RS. You dont need to buy cars, the ones you win from each class tend to be good enough for the next class of races.

Thers a lot more scope for tinkering with the cars than Forza 2 and i think this will make it more interesting than Forza 2.

All in all its a great game but im looking more forward to getting online with the guys on here, the Forza 2 nights were EPIC and i think this game will make them even better.

My new Gamertag - Hawkeye172(thank you Scutch;))

Feel free to send me a request when you get Forza 3 and we can get some online laughs going.

On a side note and going back to Scutches video of moving the incar view thats further back in this thread, i found the best setting to be....Multiscreen with the view degrees set at 65 degrees, if you go 90 degrees like the video shows you then the view looks tiny of the track ahead, and thats me playing it on a 46" TV.

MY10 R35 GTR
sounds good mate. And much like alot of driving tune games. As in at some point you get bored of hamering around a track and just want to tinker with cars.

Im not back offshore tll Jan so Ive got plenty of time to play>

I've no doubt that although improved the career will be something I work my way through soley to build up credit and tick the boxes but online will be where the real fun is had. I dread to think how many hours I must have racked up playing Forza 2 with short lad, gary barlow soundalike, gayboy and pancho.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good stuff mate. Online will be different as regards to boredom, as a lot of the guys here are still messing around on Forza 2.

:cool: