ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza 3

Seriously that's not the half of it. Although the GT lot are worse. It's like watching CSI rip something apart bit by bit, no doubt because A they've got a chip on their shoulder and B they've got no eye candy/release date from GT to w**k over and keep them occupied.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Slightly off topic but check this out

Turn 10 ponders Forza Natal

Tuesday 8-Sep-2009 7:44 AM Motion cam could have players "touching cars, opening doors"

Forza Motorsport 3 director Dan Greenawalt is excited about Natal, and by the sound of it he's even come up with some ideas on how the 360 motion cam could transform the racing series.

"The thing that excites me the most is Natal. To me it all comes down to that core vision I pitched back in 2002 - turn gamers into car loves and car lovers into gamers," he told Xbox World 360 magazine. "What really excites me as a designer is that car passion.

"What gets me excited about Natal is getting people involved with cars - touching cars, opening doors, smashing cars, taking parts out, that visceral feeling of moving and playing inside a car," he said.

"Is that what Forza 4 is? I have no idea, but I'm excited about it because I can get the controller out of the way and get people even more excited about cars."

Of course Greenawalt isn't the first racing game designer to dream of controller-less driving; a version of Burnout has already been demoed to press running on Natal. Whether or not that setup would be comfortable for a full racer though, it remains to be seen.

Read the full interview with the Forza 3 boss in Xbox World 360 number 83, on sale now.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Seriously that's not the half of it. Although the GT lot are worse. It's like watching CSI rip something apart bit by bit, no doubt because A they've got a chip on their shoulder and B they've got no eye candy/release date from GT to w**k over and keep them occupied.
It's ridiculous tho! Some of the guys on there are tuned to the moon!

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ive always been in car view my self. i find having the camera behind the car makes it look/feel abit wrong apart from if im having ago at drifiting outside view only lol

I wouldn't get too excited. Che has said "this week" when someone brought it up on neogaf. In the US it was labour day yesterday and they were at PAX at the weekend so it would be a little bit optimistic to expect anything today.

Hai!!

v6fm3.jpg

Also saw the new Focus RS in there.

Hai!!

v6fm3.jpg

Also saw the new Focus RS in there.

I posted a pic of the Vee a couple of pages back ;) and as for the Focus RS there are High res pics of that from a T10 shoot even further back in the thread.

The more interesting thing I spotted in the video were the AE86 being back, what looked like a mk1 gti, the regal GNX (will keep Chris happy) and apparent some think they spotted a Hakosuka (I hope they have but I'm not convinced)

The Bus and MRT
Those of you that were talking about active spoilers... do you mean the spoilers will actually raise on cars when they're meant to? I wonder if they'll get the V-Tec (and equivalents) to work.. always annoys me in FM2 how the power doesn't change through the revs on certain cars.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Latest confirmed cars

Sep. 8th: Ferrari FXX [source]
2005 DB9 [image]
2008 Z4 M Coupé [image]
1987 Regal GNX [image]
2003 Viper Competition Coupe [image]
2008 #71 Tafel Racing F430GT [image]
2009 A200 TURBO Coupé 'Special Edition' [image]
1971 Skyline 2000 GT-R (KPGC-10) [image]
2004 Speedster Turbo [image]
1985 Sprinter Trueno GT Apex (AE86) [image]
1976 Golf GTI (MkI) [image]

Those of you that were talking about active spoilers... do you mean the spoilers will actually raise on cars when they're meant to? I wonder if they'll get the V-Tec (and equivalents) to work.. always annoys me in FM2 how the power doesn't change through the revs on certain cars.

VTEC worked on FM2 didn't it?

lol, you're kidding right? Have you not looked at the telemetry and seen the power output changing? as for vtec not working it does, I've got an s2000 that kicks the car sideways as soon as it comes on cam it's that violent. Active aero wont be in the game though.

The Bus and MRT
lol, you're kidding right? Have you not looked at the telemetry and seen the power output changing? as for vtec not working it does, I've got an s2000 that kicks the car sideways as soon as it comes on cam it's that violent. Active aero wont be in the game though.

I've raced the DC5 a lot in FM2 (Not in CW unfortunately as they haven't got the colours right, hope this gets fixed in FM3!) and never spotted or heard the V-Tec kick in... I always thought it was strange considering how much detail had gone into the physics, guess it's just not as obvious as I expected it to be.

Wonder if they still have the steam roller wheel option ;) The Mk1 isn't shown properly just in the menu screen Chris.

I'm now wondering if they've made the Hakosuka Skyline with the front arch trims or without.

I've raced the DC5 a lot in FM2 (Not in CW unfortunately as they haven't got the colours right, hope this gets fixed in FM3!) and never spotted or heard the V-Tec kick in... I always thought it was strange considering how much detail had gone into the physics, guess it's just not as obvious as I expected it to be.

As standard maybe not in your face but with mods it definitely kicks hard.