ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For you, if you like v6 replicas

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I came across this whilst googling. Waste of effort in the end.

Photo-04962.jpg

Rest of the pics:
http://www.modifiyem.com/forum/f2/renault-clio-v6-63334/

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Aye, looked like they were going along alright with it, to be fair. Still waste of a 172 mind.

Shame that there aren't any good Turkish website translators around.

Focus ST
Waste of money doing all that, Just wait and buy a proper one

Saves alot of embaressment explaining why you have no engine in the back

Trophy #490
Great effort and easily the best v6 replica i've seen but I just cannot think why anyone would actually contemplate doing it. Insurance costs maybe, but surely all of the parts that are needed to build a rep would be similar to the overall cost of the insurance in the first place!?

Turbos.
TBH it looked like it was going to be a fairly accurate rep, for a change. Vees are so bargainous these days though, there simply is no point.

LY V6 with Recaros
It looked like it was going to yurn out a better rep than most I've seen but still pretty pointless doing that to a 172, he could have bought a real one with what he spent! Doh at crashing it!

its always the rear arches that give them away. The Hypercar has a longer wheelbase than the FF clio's.

Black Gold Trophy
They never look right, the wheels are never offset properly, they always look way too high and the kits never fit properly.
I am amazed renault (I've heard it wasnt even renault that built them, but still) put them together as well as they did!