ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For those that don't frequent the V6 board...

... here is my new V6:D

PICT0024.gif

PICT0049.gif

Haven't had a chance to get any daylight pics but they will come:clap:

172 Cup
Its already a head-turner didnt need a loud colour, but now even old people will take a look! Looks great!!

MKIII 138
i want one but a.) couldnt get the dog in the back (unless i squish it in) and b.) it would get nicked / kicked where i live due to pure jelousy.

also i heard a rumour they handle cack and arent actually faster than a mildly fettled cup but thats just a rumour right ? lol

182 Full Fat
You get that from masters of Shirley? I could have sworn I have been driving past it in their showroom for the last 2 weeks. 5000miles on the clock if it is the one! Very nice indeed!!

Looks just like the one they had at Platinum Renault in Wiltshire, bloomin gorgeous colour in the flesh. I would say Liquid Yellow is still the louder colour though.

It was from Masters of Shirley, only had 2267 miles though although that has gone up quite a bit since. Colour is acid yellow. Couple more pics that i just took.

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0090.gif

182 Full Fat
KarlosFandango said:
It was from Masters of Shirley, only had 2267 miles though although that has gone up quite a bit since. Colour is acid yellow. Couple more pics that i just took.

PICT0060.jpg

PICT0090.gif
[/QUOTE

Were these photos taken at an air field? Good choice of backround with the dim light!

I thought I had seen it in Masters. Im very jealous, lovley looking car mate. Are you local to the West Wickham area? I will keep an eye out for ya if so!