ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

For those of us who cant afford a Vee.....

Clio 172 mk2
Bad isn't it

That guy might as well have put skateboard wheels on that they are so tucked away!!!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its f**king Doom blue!! Who the fcuk bothers modding a doom blue car!

And it looks s**t!

what does he do when he is driving it? surley people look at it, and its only a 1.4, sound must be nothin like a v6 .also im guessing he still has the back seats in so when do you see a vee with 4 people in it lol.

M2 Competition
Lol, you guys are harsh. Different wheels and some massive spacers and that'd look alright to someone that wasnt on here. At least its an actual replica bodykit.

visualize whirled pe
Its f**king Doom blue!! Who the fcuk bothers modding a doom blue car!

And it looks s**t!

hahahahahaha 'Doom' blue, excellent! You know you're onto a non starter with that color.

I think if he had a set of euro split rims to fill the arches out and a decent colour scheme (black) dare I say I think it'd look ok, it would be monstrously underpowered for the way it looks though.

For what he spent on the body-kit those naff alloys and the spray job he probably could have found someone to custom turbocharge the little engine and put some nice 15" rims on.

MKIII 138
For what he spent on the body-kit those naff alloys and the spray job he probably could have found someone to custom turbocharge the little engine and put some nice 15" rims on.

or sold his shitter or a clio and put the money towards a real car like an SX

many
doesent look bad at that price. not for me, but iff i were 17 again!.hey i had worse any one tried finding some good fitting v6 wheels lately. bett if you give him a ring now its sold.

R26r R26
GASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: