ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Footwell neons - URGENT QUESTION

E36 323i coupe

Want to put some neons in the footwell to illuminate them at night and make the pedals visible. Fancied for blue ones, to go with the blueness of the Cup.

Want them in before the meet on Sunday, but am going to Cambridge. Any shops there or in Huntingdon where I can acquire them at a not too expensive price?

Stanced Honda S2000

ive had cold cathodes. blew up. hurt my ears, but jon, if u cant gt em in cambridge, maplin electronics in hull sell them . thats near staples. careful wiring them tho.

wire one wire to earth, other to the headlight fuse in the fuse box, that way - they will only be on when the headlights are on, i.e - at night. Well thats how i had mine, until i took em out, cos its was too bright.

E36 323i coupe

Have now got some Niken lights (intended for undercar use) set up to illuminate the rear footwells... and will put some 9" blue neons in the front tomorrow, if have time to drop into Speeding (www.speeding.co.uk). Am going to use the cigarette lighter socket and put a three way plug on it.

E36 323i coupe

Turned out that it wasnt so important to have the car set up for the meet on Sunday, cos only 5 cars turned up and one was a Honda Civic. Great!