ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fog light help!

1.4 16V MK2
Hi all,
I know there are numerous threads on this issue but I can't find an answer to my query. I have a 2003 Mk2 Ph2 clio and have bought fog lights and the wiring loom that goes with it, as my car didn't have it. My question is where does the loom plug into, apart from the 2 fogs obviously. I know the connector is supposed to be on the passenger side, but all I can see is loose bits of wire which runs into another loom (am assuming this is the main headlight loom). I can't find any open connection that I can plug my new loom in to. Any advice would be appreciated!

Clio 172 Merc ML55
When you say your car didn't have front fog lights is it a case of someone has removed them or have they never been fitted?

I ask as there was a thread on a very similar subject not long ago and from memory it's a real pain to retro fit if they've never been installed (something to do with uch control)

Have a read though this

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/fog-lights.795405/

1.4 16V MK2
When you say your car didn't have front fog lights is it a case of someone has removed them or have they never been fitted?

I ask as there was a thread on a very similar subject not long ago and from memory it's a real pain to retro fit if they've never been installed (something to do with uch control)

Have a read though this

http://www.cliosport.net/threads/fog-lights.795405/
Cheers for the reply,
I think my particular clio may have had them fitted beore, as the required fuse is there, as is the correct indicator stalk. Also, when the stalk is turned to the front fog position, there is a clear click coming from the area of the relay box, maybe suggesting the correct relay is in position? I think this means I can avoid the whole UCH problem, but I'm not 100% on this?