ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Focus RS at last

Skoda
Well picked the car up this morning:D....I'm very impressed... Done about 50 miles in it today.....its a beast:evil:

I've never had a turbo charged car before.... Its very addictive;)

iPhone pics = shite

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
p**n. Want. epic. Lush. Wow. Love it. mint. Awesome. Hate you.

Golf R soon...
Very nice...I ain't jealous one little bit....honest...well ok, maybe just a little ;)

I was going to ask what car you had before but you've already answered that!

Which is better in the corners then? I bet the 200 is...less stuff to think about lol!

DB.

BMW 440i
When I get back from afghan later in the year...its going into hibernation in 2 weeks time:( while I go sort out some rag heads for a few months

LOL! My mate is going out soon with the marines.

Stunning car, i often see these going the other direction on the Mway and they have such a presence!

Porsche Boxster987S
Looks mint however you really should consider doing the wheels Black! Theres 2 white ones in my area , one the exact same as yours and one with them in black and i honestly cant describe how much better the one with black wheels looks. Goes with all the other black bits on the car and looks MUCH 'harder' imo:evil:

Skoda
Very nice...I ain't jealous one little bit....honest...well ok, maybe just a little ;)

I was going to ask what car you had before but you've already answered that!

Which is better in the corners then? I bet the 200 is...less stuff to think about lol!

Both cars go round corners far better than my driving ability

172 Cup
well seen as ur going to do some army service, can i borrow it whilst ur away! Il look after it, may take it to germany, to see my grandma! :)

If it's going into actual hibernation, ergo not being used at all, you should put it on axle stands and connect a battery conditioner. Leaving a car sat on it's tyres for months on end f***s them up. Experienced it first hand.

Clio 172 RS2
Championship White p**n!!!! :approve:

I know it's not actual name of the colour... just has that fresh out of the box, Cupracer look.

Hibernation? Ohw noooo...
Do come back in one piece from your tour!

Skoda
Nice. You're gonna get all sorts of attention in that!

You're not wrong.... Its like I'm driving round in a ferrari.... everyone swings their head for a look... everytime I look out my window at work there's a gang of people looking round it

DMS

A thirsty 172
I love these. There's a green one in the car park next to my work place and it always looks good no matter how dirty he gets it.
Anybody want to let me test drive theirs? ;)

Skoda
A few internal pics

320 miles to a full tank (60 litres) :eek:

IMG_0203.jpg

Reversing camera is quite trick.. Its actually very useful

IMG_0204.jpg

Seats are really good... much like the ones I had in the 200 but should wear better

IMG_0205.jpg

I'll get some vids up at the weekend when I go to the Ipswich RR day