ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FlyEye Kit, Yay or Nay?

Clio RS 200 '59
Saw these on a S3 the other day and thought they looked quite smart so had a blast at them myself... Opinions? I'm 50/50...

1350_zps9add8a16.jpg
[/URL]
1351_zps5fdfc947.jpg
[/URL]
With the appearance of Frank the Dogue!
1352_zps549ae31a.jpg
[/URL]
1353_zps06e9c32a.jpg
[/URL]
1354_zps2f7d602c.jpg
[/URL]
1355_zps47714db8.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks!

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  TTS
I fitted this stuff to my front lights on my old Corsa a few years ago, it made driving at night quite dangerous and when I took them off a few months later my lights were ruined!

Clio RS 200 '59
They were only around 6£ so thought id give them a blast...

Im 20 years old and currently going through my first 'proper car' scenario ;)

But cash wise I reckon I picked it up for a steal!

Clio 172
I don't mind smoked lights and this stuff looks OK at a passing glance IMO, but up close the fly eye stickers looks rubbish!

Clio RS 200 '59
I don't mind smoked lights and this stuff looks OK at a passing glance IMO, but up close the fly eye stickers looks rubbish!

I feel exactly the same, at a distance they just look smoked but close up they're just ugh...

Suzuki Jimny
They instantly mark you out as a chav IMO. The car looks great standard, no need for corsa spec light mods.

Nissan 350z

I agree with this too.

@Meado you seem to want to mod/change your car , thats fine nothing wrong with that. My recommendations would be:
- Remove the "CLIO" badge from the boot.
- Maybe fit some black diamonds to lose the chrome? *link*
- Change your wing mirrors to be white perhaps?
- Fit the optional rear spoiler if you have some spare cash? *link*
- Some silver indicator bulbs to lose the egg yolk look *link*

Nothing wrong with experimenting though :)

Last edited:
  Clio RS 200 '59
I agree with this too.

@Meado you seem to want to mod/change your car , thats fine nothing wrong with that. My recommendations would be:
- Remove the "CLIO" badge from the boot.
- Maybe fit some black diamonds to lose the chrome? *link*
- Change your wing mirrors to be white perhaps?
- Fit the optional rear spoiler if you have some spare cash? *link*
- Some silver indicator bulbs to lose the egg yolk look *link*

Nothing wrong with experimenting though :)

Thanks alot for these Sargara. ill definitely look into these out of work hours ;)

Regarding the spoiler thought I'm not too sure on that style one, seen a few called 'Sprint' I think that are quite nice.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Not really my thing - I wouldn't do it.

The tights thing makes me lol. A bloke I knew about 10 years ago put them on his Punto and from a distance, I thought he'd spent a fair amount on smoked lenses. Got close up and...... oh dear.

D.

Titanium 182
Tried this on a previous car and took it after after a few days, the light output was definitely effected, and it did look rubbish up close. Get something with a bit more quality like Lamin-X

Not really my thing - I wouldn't do it.

The tights thing makes me lol. A bloke I knew about 10 years ago put them on his Punto and from a distance, I thought he'd spent a fair amount on smoked lenses. Got close up and...... oh dear.

D.
Lol, that used to be one of the mods 'back in the day' lol, loads of Corsa boys did it too :dead: