ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fletch's 150k 172 Project..

TrackCar & F30 330d
The stalk is really really easy to remove.

From memory there are 3 torxs bits on the bottom of the plastic trim that covers the coloum and stalks, so remove them. Then i'm pretty sure there are 2 very small torxs bits holding the left hand stalk in. undo those and the stalk slids out to the left. It sounds silly but i missed my horn so when i fitted my new wheel. So get yours done.

Oh and thank god you went for some decent/better tyres over those spec-2's, i hate spac-2's!!

Poor splitter lol

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep

From memory there are 3 torxs bits on the bottom of the plastic trim that covers the coloum and stalks, so remove them. Then i'm pretty sure there are 2 very small torxs bits holding the left hand stalk in. undo those and the stalk slids out to the left. It sounds silly but i missed my horn so when i fitted my new wheel. So get yours done.

Oh and thank god you went for some decent/better tyres over those spec-2's, i hate spac-2's!!

Poor splitter lol

Are the two small torxs bits on the top and bottom or both on top mate?

Il come by Sunday again Fletch and give it a go again if its just those ?

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

Poor splitter lol

Are the two small torxs bits on the top and bottom or both on top mate?

Il come by Sunday again Fletch and give it a go again if its just those ?

The phase 1 stalk is now fitted, Thanks for the guide anyway Chrispy :approve:

Thanks for the offer Chris :approve:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
More ghetto'ness for the splitter then! :D

Yep :cool:

Had the Hankook RS2s and 2118s fitted today, already very impressed with the grip levels from the RS2s :approve:

5478998935_7657bffaa1_z.jpg

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?563409-New-Parts-fitted..&highlight=

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
no probs, you'll be first then fella, well probably second after tony. as he gave me all the good advice!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Ah I missed that you'd gone for RS2's, I thought you were going with the Parada's. Thinking about those for next time, although I do really like the Parada's in the dry.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
no probs, you'll be first then fella, well probably second after tony. as he gave me all the good advice!

Good stuff mate :cool:

Ah I missed that you'd gone for RS2's, I thought you were going with the Parada's. Thinking about those for next time, although I do really like the Parada's in the dry.

Yes Olly I was going to go for the Paradas at first. RS2's first impression.. v good!

Clio 200 cup
[/QUOTE]lol.. Chris has first refusal. He is one of my most trusted, and loyal Team Anorak Racing (TAR) mechanics. :race:

Has Chris fitted the turinis to his 182 yet Matt?[/QUOTE]

I was only messing around lol, yes he has mate looks the nuts! I've got som photos I'll try post up later. :)

Clio 200 cup
I tried ringing you the other day Tom I wanted to borrow your silver turini before I get them done. :)

big boost cup
bring your car round with your cleaning kit and i will swap it over for you also i spotted you at 6 just comming of the bypass.
Fletch did you get your gearbox fixed in the end