ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Flame Red 172 Huddersfield

TrackCar & F30 330d
You had a cut down numberplate and gave me a wave going into Morrissons Car park. Only been back in Huddersfield since Saturday and allready seen two nice 172's

Titanium 182
You had a cut down numberplate and gave me a wave going into Morrissons Car park. Only been back in Huddersfield since Saturday and allready seen two nice 172's

I arrived on Sunday and I've seen a few too! As soon as I saw orange mirrors I knew you'd be a member on here - then I saw your car parked up in Storthes Halls later that afternoon, so I assume you're at the uni too? I feel a mini meet coming lol!

TrackCar & F30 330d
I arrived on Sunday and I've seen a few too! As soon as I saw orange mirrors I knew you'd be a member on here - then I saw your car parked up in Storthes Halls later that afternoon, so I assume you're at the uni too? I feel a mini meet coming lol!

A mini meet sounds good to me lol, Allthough a few other cars may come too as my flat is full of my mates and we all have track sl*gs

Theres -
My 182, fully stripped
S2 106 Rallye, fully stripped
S1 106 Rallye with a gti engine in it, fully stripped
Saxo VTS fully stripped
Impreza Turbo

:)

Titanium 182
Awesome! My car's going to be boring in comparison, as it's near enough standard atm! Is the stripped Saxo white with the numberplate 'J88 SFC' or something? Also, which flat are you in?

TrackCar & F30 330d
Nope its the black one, he's not here atm as he's got some work so he's off earning beer money.

You'll know which are our cars as they all have bucket seats, harnesses and are loud as F**K lol

We'r in High green, on zee top floor.

Titanium 182
Nope its the black one, he's not here atm as he's got some work so he's off earning beer money.

You'll know which are our cars as they all have bucket seats, harnesses and are loud as F**K lol

We'r in High green, on zee top floor.

I think I saw your mate with the Impreza earlier, if his is green with black morrettes? Coming out of Morrisons again, I gave it a bootful and he followed suit :)

TrackCar & F30 330d
Yeah he said he saw ya :), he hates the morrettes, so the standard ones will be on soon.
How are you gona be washing your car? as i live 4 hours away down south so its a little too far just to go wash the clio.

Titanium 182
Sorry for the really late reply, I haven't had a chance to bey online! Yeah I'm the same, I live down in West Sussex so it's not exactly around the corner! I was either thinking of letting it get really dirty, or taking it to my flatmates home, as she lives around 30mins from Storthes lol! What are you studying here?

Also had a proper look at your car the other day, looks awesome! My friends here have noticed it too, usually goes something like "saw one of your cars in silver earlier... with two really loud exhausts, and low... it had orange mirrors, too!" Lmao, bless them as they don't really know cars!

182 & Porsche 986
i'm back in huddersfield now only seen two other monacos around though. will look out for you guys :)

clio sport 172
I'm not back in huddersfield, Im just unfortunate enough to live there haha, but are you all good mates having your own meet or just a huddersfield meet with who ever?

TrackCar & F30 330d
My flat mates and I usually drive to Castle hill for a meeting place. So maybe if you lot could make it then maybe we could have a little meet there. I'm busy tracking the clio this weekend. I'l start a thread in the Meets section to see what we could do. :)