ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FK Konigsport problem..

Trafic 140dci
I've got FK Konigsports on my clio at the moment, just loaded up for Nurburgring and noticed this:

download3-5.jpg

Little if no play in them at all, this is how loaded the car is:

download2-7.jpg

4x Wheels
Trolley jack
Tools
Tent
Sleeping bag
Helmets

and that's it for now, need to get more stuff in as yet! But even when i took the stuff out the spring was still that compressed, which isn't good as the car is only 940kg ish so should be pretty light. When i jack the car up it opens right up.

So what do you think is going on with my springs!? They seem far too soft in my opinion, i need to sort something by Friday as i have the Nurburgring that weekend :(

Thanks

Lewis

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
No comparision really but just popped out to look at mine (gaz) and there is 1" between each coil, no weight in the back.

ph1 172
That isn't alot at all Lewis

With 2 people in the back of mine, maybe 150kgs plus the fact that I have full interior in the back, my coilovers barely move, even so I just turned the dampening up to 6 clicks and actually gave a smoother ride than normal as it had more weight in it!

Audi A5
Shocks f**ked? Maybe take one off and check to see how difficult they are to push down, how does the car drive?

Trafic 140dci
That isn't alot at all Lewis

With 2 people in the back of mine, maybe 150kgs plus the fact that I have full interior in the back, my coilovers barely move, even so I just turned the dampening up to 6 clicks and actually gave a smoother ride than normal as it had more weight in it!
Do you recon if i hardened the dampening that it would help?

Shocks f**ked? Maybe take one off and check to see how difficult they are to push down, how does the car drive?

Hope not, will have a look tomorrow, it's all very new stuff, probably around 4k miles on it!

ph1 172
It will still sit the same with the dampening set harder but will not bottom out as hard but by the looks of your spring, it is bottomed out :/