ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fitting team heko deflectors

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
ive just fitted my deflectors, but they dont seem secure at all, when i wind the window down they move, and i cant find anywhere to put my clips :S

any advice on this anyone?

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
They probably don't feel very secure because you haven't got the clips in. When I fitted mine I opened the window a bit and put the clip in the gap where the window would go when you close it, you really have to push them in hard but they will help it stay in place

(that probably doesn't make much sense, sorry)

this helped me :) - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-w1lTvmrg

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
i watched that earlier haha did help :) can you upload a pic of where the clips go i struggle to understand words, im a visual learner,
i dont get how that clip would possibly be secure? and hold on

Ph2 Clio 172
It doesnt matter where the clips go, one of mine is roughly straight up from the exterior door handle, and the other one is straight up from the interior handle.

Fit them by pushing them into the window gap then firmly push them up using a flat bladed screwdriver.

The deflectors might not seem quite right at first, but leave them a few days and they'll settle themselves into place

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
It doesnt matter where the clips go, one of mine is roughly straight up from the exterior door handle, and the other one is straight up from the interior handle.

Fit them by pushing them into the window gap then firmly push them up using a flat bladed screwdriver.

The deflectors might not seem quite right at first, but leave them a few days and they'll settle themselves into place

Dave has explained it much better than me! Haha I will try get a picture for you in two mins

180.5 bhp 172
Have you also used the sticky tape thats on them?

I found, to get the clips in, put them over the top edge of the window, and close it. This SHOULD push them snug into the gap. Worked for me anyway.

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
yeah used the sticky tape, rather small amount to use though :') i think i get it now the clips go inside the sealant and grab hold the deflectors stop them dropping like..

'14 Auris Hybrid ST
im having a small issue with the one window, it goes down but doesnt come up,

is there anything that i can do?