ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitting a momo boss to a 182

Right, so I followed the guide for fitting the boss and it all went swimmingly.

However, now I have put it all back together the boss seems to be rubbing on the 'clock spring' (at least I think that's what it is)

Do I need it? I had to move it out of the way to change indicator stalks and it all went on snugly.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Right - the boss now fits after removing that plastic 'thing'.

But..... I now have serv and traction control lights on.

Any ideas about what I may have done whilst fiddling with the steering column that could have cause this?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I had a similar issues where the boss wouldn't line up at first. I broke mine, I think when fitting it, it was turned to many times and it doesn't like it. I got another one from a Phase 2 172 with traction control, fitted it and sorted my problems out. The boss fitted much better the 2nd time round as well, not even sure what was done different to make it fit better.

This is what it looks like.
3c3e0715.jpg

Hmmmm thanks for your help mate.

I had to remove the front portion of that set up (it just unclips) because the boss was rubbing.

it fits perfectly without - dammit.

​ill take a picture when I get home

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I uv taken the above part to pieces you will deffinatly need a new one!

CLIO 182 CUP
Alright mate I did the same as you. I have found replacing the stalks with the built in angle censor I'm going to try it & will let you no how it goes.

Cheers Adz