ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted DPA's (Yanoo) fast road shift this weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
what a quality piece of kit this is!
comes with full instructions and everything.

currently messing with the stiffness to get is juuuuuusst right
The longer stick with the short shift serves to keep the shift the same as the standard car, but puts the shifter closer to hand.
Especially after removing he original lever from it's housing you see what a quality part it is, well worth it!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
fitted a handful of them now, very nicely made. It'll feel like it's seized when you first put on the brass bush on the bottom of the stick, but dont panic, it loosens up just right with a little use

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
what a quality piece of kit this is!
comes with full instructions and everything.

currently messing with the stiffness to get is juuuuuusst right
The longer stick with the short shift serves to keep the shift the same as the standard car, but puts the shifter closer to hand.
Especially after removing he original lever from it's housing you see what a quality part it is, well worth it!

Any pic's of the lever fitted ?

Track 172cup
i'll definitely be in touch soon to get one of these ordered, heard nothing but good things and it's something that definitely needs improved over standard

Clio 182 Cup
3 days to be delivered, looking forward to getting it on, yanoo is the man, great products, even better service, will let you know when its on :race:

Track 172cup
from looking at other threads i think theres 2-3 different options aswell but around £50ish for the base kit iirc

182cup & 172 racecar
Just go for the stiff kit, but not the short shift if you are doing alot of track work.

We didn't go for this, as the extra strain on the box wouldn't be advisable.

Don't be put off for a road car though as it's well worth it.

Once you have the stiff kit fitted you will realise that the short shift is not needed for track work.

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
Had a look on the website but still unsure what to go for.

The car is only used on track and I would like a shorter through but longer lever. Which am I best going for?

If you want the longer lever it has to be the fast road shift, I think it coms as standard with a 10% quickshift, but he'll probably do the 15% quickshift aswell.
good thing with the longer lever is you can ask him to assemble it for you.....fitting is easy peasy then.

172 cup, Impreza P1
If you want the longer lever it has to be the fast road shift, I think it coms as standard with a 10% quickshift, but he'll probably do the 15% quickshift aswell.
good thing with the longer lever is you can ask him to assemble it for you.....fitting is easy peasy then.

Would this be a good track set up. I want the gear stick closer to the wheel but dont want any adverse gearbox issues ie missed gears or too aggressive changes.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
i fancy a stiff one too (ooh err!) but which one for road use, there are 3 on the website, 3rd one is adjustable, also do people recommend the brass bushes as well??

i fancy a stiff one too (ooh err!) but which one for road use, there are 3 on the website, 3rd one is adjustable, also do people recommend the brass bushes as well??

+1 me too

Am i right in thinking the one best for road use is the stiff shift 1.0 along with brass bushes????:S

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
ok so its stiff number 1 with brass bushes then for my ph1 and road use, i could get this fitted at the same time as my polybushed dogbone iv just bought 8)

182 FF, A6 Avant
I have one of these that I'm desperate to fit, but I find the prospect a bit daunting as I'm far from proficient with a spanner!

Any tips or advice on how to go about it?

I had mine fitted by diamond motors but bit far for you to travel.

Thinking I should have gone for the brash bushes as well though as there is still a bit of play in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.