ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fitted DPA's (Yanoo) fast road shift this weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.
  DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I have one of these that I'm desperate to fit, but I find the prospect a bit daunting as I'm far from proficient with a spanner!

Any tips or advice on how to go about it?

it's not nice without a ramp tbh.

E46 320D Tourer!
Fitted mine today, awesome just awesome. What a change it makes. Went for the brass bushes as well. Only took me about 2 hours on axle stands round my uncles.

Thats with no help. Quite simple really, although the instructions were a little daunting to start with!

As for room on axle stands, I managed to slide under, but I suppose I am a skinny fecker!

182 FF, A6 Avant
Fitted mine today, awesome just awesome. What a change it makes. Went for the brass bushes as well. Only took me about 2 hours on axle stands round my uncles.

Thats with no help. Quite simple really, although the instructions were a little daunting to start with!

As for room on axle stands, I managed to slide under, but I suppose I am a skinny fecker!

The metal sleeve and brass bush sound OK, its the ball and housing that sound intimidating! Is it fairly self explanatory once you get it apart? I've got some stands to get the car up on and whilst it's tight getting my belly under there, I have enough space to work.

E46 320D Tourer!
The two brass bushes at the bottom of the lever are simples. Might just need a tiny bit of sanding as stated in the destructions! As for the stainless bush, that took some head scratching with a few roll ups to get my head round it!

Just re-read! The ball and housing is simple matey. The instructions might not make sense now, but once the levers out from the car and your at a work bench it does make sense. Every word.

Just make sure you line every piece up as you take it off. Then reverse the order for re-building.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.