ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First timer

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
:eek:

Picked up the 182 a few weeks back now. So thought id post up a few pics.
Fitted a ktec panel filter and decat on tuesday now trying to decide what system to go for. Think it will either be a ktec or scorpion system.

But heres a few pics, want to pick up some sportlines soon too.

DesktopBlackwhite.jpg

FN04UUG001.jpg

FN04UUG002.jpg

FN04UUG003.jpg

FN04UUG007.jpg

FN04UUG010.jpg

FN04UUG012.jpg

FN04UUG016.jpg

TTRS & V50
nice, we need to get a leamington meet on the go, seems to be lots from there ! Was at college there for two years and didnt spot no one, lol.

Clio 182
hey, im kinda new to the forum...the decat, how do you go about getting the mot done? do you have to return it back to standard? what gains have you got from having the decat?

sorry if they are simple questioins guys!!!

Swift Sport
Is the graffiti at Leamington College then? ...Interesting, might pop over with the wife! :)

Great pics btw! :D

Hero Spec Nimbus 200
Cheers for the comments guys.

No the graffiti is at the back of the train station by the stagecoach bus depot. Quite good for photos theres.

Edit*

As the for the decat, yeah it will have to be swapped over for Mot purposes. Easy job to do though!

Swift Sport
Cheers for the comments guys.

No the graffiti is at the back of the train station by the stagecoach bus depot. Quite good for photos theres.

Nice one, is that in Leamington? My gf lives there so I could get some cool graffiti pics while I'm down there! :)

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Nice location and great pics. The sportlines would make it look a lot smarter :)

More poke than viagr
Nice car mate, will keep an eye out for you :cool:

Yep we do need a leamington meet, may be able to organise a dyno day at college if anyones interested?

Subaru 330s
Looking good! I will keep my eyes peeled! Might have seen you a few weeks back actually?! But theres another silver 182 knocking about Leam that's not on here so I didn't post it up as I thought it was the same one.