ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First time Renault owner

Clio Dynamique S
Hello All,

Just purchased my first Renault, a 2007 Clio 1.4 Dynamique S, and so far loving the style and handling of a smaller car. Up to now I've tended to stick with large Vauxhall's and Rovers, but in the present economic climate I decided to "downsize".

I live in Sheffield, I'm Male, 48yrs old, Married with one Daughter and work in what's left of Sheffield's steel industry.

I've always joined the online forums for whichever car I've been running at the time, I've always found them to be a font of knowledge and have rarely been let down when I've posted a technical question (even if the answers been "take it to the dealer, mate!)

Regards, melter65 :D

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Welcome. Always nice to have another Sheffielder on board! Where abouts in Sheffield?

Clio Dynamique S
Just had my first experience of small car fiddleyness! Changed the dipped beam bulb on the passengers side without dropping the bumper lol