ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First pics of my 197

RB 197 + Cup Pack
My 197 came into the dealers a little early (don't get it till 1st March) so I went to have a look at it last weekend - I couldn't wait the extra 2 weeks to see it! I took a couple of pics of it - Not the best pics as it was surrounded by closely parked cars!

Can't wait to pick it up! (Although I feel sorry for my 172 Cup which needs a new home)

Attachments

• DSCN0537.jpg
    DSCN0537.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 83
  • DSCN0535.jpg
    DSCN0535.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN0538.jpg
    DSCN0538.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 88
  • DSCN0534.jpg
    DSCN0534.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN0532.jpg
    DSCN0532.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 95
  RB 197 + Cup Pack
I went for the cup pack & folding mirrors. A few weeks after I ordered it I tried to add the cornering lights (for the black surrounds) but the car had already gone into production. I think it looks pretty good without them now that i've seen it though.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I went for the cup pack & folding mirrors. A few weeks after I ordered it I tried to add the cornering lights (for the black surrounds) but the car had already gone into production. I think it looks pretty good without them now that i've seen it though.

Thats a shame you couldn't get the dark surrounds.. they're a nice finishing detail IMO.

RB looks great on a 197 though, good choice. Bet your counting the days!

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Stunning! If I was going for a 197 this would be the spec I would have but with the Recaro's! they are a must.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
they dont half cost a fair bit with options, i was pricing one up on the net earlyer and it came to about £19,000! lol

id want xenons, recaros, white wheels, climate and cup chassis, in black of course!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
not sure about the red calipers! agree about the recaros! apart from that amazing!!! :)

RB 197 + Cup Pack
My other half wanted me to get the Recaros but I sat in one with them & I didn't feel comfortable with them - I preferred the standard seats plus the £850 saving!