ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Day London Motorshow Pics

dk

911 GTS Cab
Great show, probably my favourite behind Chicago, much better than NEC

So well organised, great layout, no stupidly massive stands, good use of space inside and out, did the offroad course, not amazing but pretty good.

One thing you HAVE to make an effort to see is the Honda exhibition of a FOrmula One Car suspended from the ceiling component by component, you will see what i mean in the honda section of my photos, well worth the look, it is simply amazing!

Renault stand was ok, could see under the 197 (pics of this).

Leon FR and Cupra were quite nice and the Mazda 3 MPS is there, also not bad, if you arrive in the east entrance don't forget to go out to the west where the BMW and mini section is outside, its pretty good especially Mini, the GP was stunning and they have a space invaders game where you sit in the mini and steer it to move accross the screen, was quiet today but i guess it will be really busy from now on.

Enjoy

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y271/davidkn/motorshow06/

dk

911 GTS Cab
thanks, it is simply amazing, i am not an art fan but that is worth going to the show for alone!

Its in a glass room and you can actually walk inbetween some of the components, breathtaking!

Renaultsport 220T
Exploded view of the Honda F1 looks awesome.

Although, I bet that is what Jenson would like to do to the car after it's present form of late.

;)

M2 Competition
motorshow06IMG_4101.jpg

"its that bloke taking photos again, should we call security?"

dk

911 GTS Cab
LMAO, there were loads of fit birds but it wasn't like the autosport show or max power like they were there to have their picture taken, i actually had to do it quite stealthily most of the time as it did feel wrong LOL.

That shot I blatantly got caught though! The best girls were on the Seat and Peugeot stands.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Whats the % of indoor to outdoor? I've got weekend tickets and its forecast rain :(

As father and son....
great job by honda, that silver lotus is sex

oh and ive seen hookers make more of an effort to look decent compared to some of those lasses

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
DarthCake said:
Whats the % of indoor to outdoor? I've got weekend tickets and its forecast rain :(
everything is inside apart from BMW, Mini, 4 x 4 track, Landrover track, VXR display, ROmeo And Juliet stunt display, Zoom Zoom mazda test drive track and most of the food stuff, so not much really ;-)

We spent about 1 1/2 hours outside to 4 inside probably.

CTR looks good in the metal, especially the pearlescent paint!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Hotshot said:
great job by honda, that silver lotus is sex

oh and ive seen hookers make more of an effort to look decent compared to some of those lasses
think thats the europa you are talking about, didn't get to see its rear but was nice from the front.

dk

911 GTS Cab
cliobuyer said:
I bet he thought his life would amount to more that this...

motorshow06IMG_4221.jpg
LOL, he was doing some very cool acrobatics and flips, just managed to miss every single one as i was focused on the ladies!

As father and son....
yeah it was the only lotus u didnt have a snap from the back of, but all the same a very tasty wee motor. Thinking of an Exige....all depends on a job in London but if i was doing very few miles and rarely drove id chop the CTR and pay the bank a visit for a few squid for the Exige