ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first clio, RB 182

hi folks signed up today as i bought my 182 this evening.

upgrade from my vtr.

has a stainless back box (which may want to swap for a standard)

and turninis

other than that standard and in exceptional condition, very pleased.

IMG_0636.jpg

Megane 225 F1
LMAO welcome. I been trying to get hold of the seller for this car. Was going to buy it. Needs cambelt done ASAP buddy.

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
Welcome, same colour and wheels as mine :cool:

Let me know if you fancy a swap with my standard exhaust mate ;)

after having a test drive it feels great. much tighter and of course much quicker.

im down in newquay this one was only a few miles from me.

A.J - ill seriously bare that in mine bud

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
wing mirrors looks better standard colour...

Love the rb best colour imo, just wish it was more exclusive. Have a look at pritchards rb clio thats exactly how i would aim to have mine (+supercharger)

enhoy

Surprisingly they look good in person I think I might keep them. Debating the gordini stripes.

Could you link me to pritchards RB?

A.J

F360 BCGT 182
I'm in the Midlands mate but I can sort something out via courier or take a day trip your way :)

Ok cool. Like I said Probably will be looking to do so, my plans are a sq audio set up. Ill get pics ect when I start a progress thread tonight after I pic it up

182cup & 172 racecar
It has a stainless exhaust for a reason,the renault ones are not very good.Cost a fortune and fill up with water to aid rusting.
The only colour,good choice.

i know that. they have abad rust problems this is just too loud for me. it sounds great but im not into making as much noise as i can to get people to look at me.

any recommendations for such a cat back? if not i will just get a standard and hopefully take good care of it :)

I'll be honist I'm not gonna rush to get some as I do like them. Seeing nother rb in person with standard is the only thing that would change my mind I think