ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Clio inferno 182

Inferno 182FF
i have just sold my Citroen Saxo so that i could purchase this:

Clio 182
both cup packs
ktec ultra performance exhaust
JMS group n map
inferno orange 76k
172 cup wheels
before clean:
e8759023.jpg

after its cleaning

916d7b1c.jpg

eeac362b.jpg

512e7258.jpg

plans for it are:
fix the exhaust as it is blowing
air filter most likely a panel filter!
ktec coilovers with solid top mounts

what are peoples thoughts on the KTR solid bolt in top mounts? as i noticed the top mounts starting to lift a little on the inside of the mount

also i have no inner arch liner on the front driver side wheel how much are these new? as i am going to ring Renault tomorrow

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Turini win :)

But race land coilovers over ktr ones mate... Race land coilovers are the same as ktecs just rebranded, and cheaper :)

Nice looking Saxo :)... I do love those s**t boxes :D

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I wasn't griefing it lol, I genuinely love saxos... It always pains me to see the stereotypical ones around :(

I bet it was rapid! My mate has a 120(approx) bhp vtr and that thing goes like s**t off a stick, I want it so much

Inferno 182FF
it did go well! lol showed up a few cars in its time and i know the main reason i sold it was people look at you like the biggest chav in the world because you drive a Saxo like you go drifting in Tesco carpark on a Sunday just because you drive a saxo! lol the clio gets better looks

Inferno 182FF
WOW! i like that a lot i need to get a set of spare wheels so i can redo mine! lol i am going to get a set of normal cup wheels i think! and use them for winters and redo the turini

and yes it used to belong to james before that it belonged to tom(rabbit21)

but black or anth?

Last edited:
  Inferno 182FF
it does look a very nice height! i am loving not having a stiff lowered car atm im sure the bug will bite soon enough!

Inferno 182FF
indeed when i got it yesterday gave it a good clean over and it looked so good!

and cheers i have not seen many this colour around where i live! there is a meg sport on my road in this colour though!

Titanium 182
Only other inferno clio I've seen on the road is Brookies!

Riding around on the dribble of torque in my 1.3 derv corsa is sadly not the same as going past 5k in the clio

Inferno 182FF
Only other inferno clio I've seen on the road is Brookies!

Riding around on the dribble of torque in my 1.3 derv corsa is sadly not the same as going past 5k in the clio

its being enjoyed i promise! lol having a really good time with it i cant stop smiling its been nearly a week now! lol

needs a few little bits doing just for my piece of mind it needs new washer jets as one works and one does not the one that does is a little irregular!
getting quotes currently to fix the little scratch on the bumper and small dent on the bonnet more because i see it every time and no one else has even noticed it!
and finally the exhaust clamp is blowing on it again! which is a pain going to take it to my garage and get it fixed and we are sorted!

coilovers and a decat then i am happy!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome car

Makes me sad to see all people who bought their clios at the same time as me have sold them, ie Brookie and James :(

Inferno 182FF
i cant believe you seen me what car were you in? should of grabbed me and had a chat lol was prob dropping the mrs off

Inferno 182FF
just a quick update

since i bought the car its had a few little things done just mainly loving driving it! some 6k bulbs and a new lambda is as far as it has gone!

although the clio fever has spread to my brother who bought a 172 at the beginning of the month!

next its a new splitter from skoda then lowering i think as the last bits of my old saxo sell off it frees up alot of funds i have tied up so i can spend on the clio

a few pictures:
e1aa01c8.jpg

testing a new wax (petes 50/50 first and only coat it got before the rain began)
gave me chance for a beading shot:
cf1b3b73.jpg

and finally mine with my brothers:
15c8a813.jpg

Inferno 182FF
UPDATE

Not a big one though just to say I have ordered my exhaust mounts from prima racing hopefully they will solve the squeaking from the exhaust I Think I am going to order the vibratechnics engine mounts aswell come payday