ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Bump

182 RB
Just had my first prang in my 182:(
Reversed into my sisters '58 c2 VTS outside the house. Looks as though ive come out unscathed. No noticable damage to either car but it is dark, just hope when i check in the morning its all good:approve:

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Two french cars, its like the clash of the titans, i am surprised they didn't both crumble into dust upon impact.

Assuming you don't reverse at a million miles an hour like some utter c**ts do, the damage will be minimal and if your an extra careful reverser probably nothing at all.

The key thing to remember is, don't tell your sister.

Clio 197
Jeez... I'd be surprised if the VTS was unscathed (I've got one, so I know all about the pedestrian-friendly bumpers!).

182 RB
Jonff, didnt hit that hard tbh was watching the kerb in the wing mirrorwhen coming in at an angle and didnt realise how close her car was.
Anyway, just checked now, her car is fine, theres a small indent on my rear bumper when the screw from the VTS numberplate hit but its very small, hardly noticeable.

Il try and get a picture up but tbh you probably couldnt make out the mark. All in all I think I have had a lucky escape, kind of glad it happened so now I know im not invincible in the car, as it could of been worse

AK

M240i
^^^ I know the wee "indent" you mean lol..

Someone in a corsa went into the back of my Mk3 and there was no damage that i could see when i got out and checked.. but after washing it i noticed a tiny little indent in the bumper.. you really can't notice it lol.