ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First Accident, advice?

Not read every post but but ring this company. They will sort it all out for you. As they did me. If you were clearly rear ended then they will definitely take on your case because they know they will win legally. Wlll save you so much hassle and stress if they take it on. And you will get a courtesy car all paid for by the third party so you wont be inconvenienced.

http://www.accidentexchange.com/

Well that was a stressful five minutes. A few phone calls and it turns out my mother can't read the difference between "includes" and "excludes".

I assume I now be claiming from his mother's insurance as they are the cars insurer.

Not read every post but but ring this company. They will sort it all out for you. As they did me. If you were clearly rear ended then they will definitely take on your case because they know they will win legally. Wlll save you so much hassle and stress if they take it on. And you will get a courtesy car all paid for by the third party so you wont be inconvenienced.

http://www.accidentexchange.com/

Cheers! Massive help! I'll be calling the coop tonight to make the claim against then, if the s**t hits the fan with that, I'll give them a shout!

S4 Avant
So if you have a claim, that goes down as non fault, you keep your ncb and the other party has admitted liability, but still you get charged more at renewal because of this? Sorry but thats b****cks.

If your with this type of company then leave, clearly they aren't that good, and many other companies will insure you.

Lets just clear this one up. Lets say you're an insurer, you have two people to insure, Mrs Jones and Mr smith.

mrs jones has never had an accident ever. Mr smith has had 368 cars pile into his parked car in the last 2 years.

Whos going to be most likely to claim?