ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

first 172 :)

Clio Sport 172
So lads I've finally bought a 172 ph2. Very happy with it as I thought I'd better upgrade my last car which was a 205 gti 1.6.
I risked it and went for a No history car but as I just completed my level 3 vehicle mechanics I'm confident I got a good one. Just thought I'd say hi from down here in cornwall!
Chris

Attachments

• IMG_20141226_133703.jpg
    IMG_20141226_133703.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 41

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to CS :)

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you? Our monthly meet is in Par, the next one's on the 24th of January. Be good to see you there ;)

Clio Sport 172
Welcome to CS :smile:

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you? Our monthly meet is in Par, the next one's on the 24th of January. Be good to see you there :wink:

I live in truro, about 15 minute drive, coincidently I bought my 172 from a guy in par so I'd be up for a car homecoming lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Ideal, you live right next to gtrnav then :wink:

Headlights are an easy fix by the way, have a search for headlight correction on here. (make sure you uncheck 'search this forum only')

Clio Sport 172
Ideal, you live right next to gtrnav then :wink:

Headlights are an easy fix by the way, have a search for headlight correction on here. (make sure you uncheck 'search this forum only')

Ha cheers for that, the headlights are very cloudy, luckily ( maybe not the best solution) I t-cut them and they are like ice again. I'll put myself down as a define For January ;)

Clio Sport 172
Just can't believe how much car I got for my money. Like I said I had a standard peugeot 205 gti which was awful for the winter. So my 172 is luxury, bit strange driving position. I paid 800, thought would be a dog, no service history but straight away find receipts in the boot for various bit, and thousands of pounds of ultra unleaded which tells me there's more than meets the eyes here. Extremely happy