ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Firefox 3

Mini Cooper S sport
Yeh, I thought that, it's a big improvement.

So much faster than the previous version - and a lot quicker than IE as well :)

172 cup
they trying to do a guiness record for the most downloading of an app in 24hrs. ive been using 3 for a while now in beta. it is good :) highly recommended.

Polo + Micra
yeah been using beta since april on ubuntu

but only been able to use my natwest on-line banking since it went to final a few days ago

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
how do i turn off the predicitive searching in the address bar?

i like it when i just type in the first three letters of google for example and it comes up with google.co.uk like it did before.

had a look through the options but can't work it out. any help please?

Clio 172mk2
i want me bloody add ons pref just a nicer theme would be nice but firefox site wont load up

can any one else get on it?

Megane
Most of the mozilla sites seem to be running a bit slow, news has it that when they started the oficial count, the servers crashed due to the extra demand...
OOPS....

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I think the new firefox is crap, doesn't work as well as 2.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
First impressions are good. Seems a fair bit faster than ff2. Bit annoying how every tab i open appears in the drop down address bar though (which is huge :quiet:)

Punto/Clio GTT
its a conspiracy tbh

my firefox has been going slow for the past couple of weeks, google (easiest page on the web), was taking 2 seconds to load on bootup of ff2 when before it was instant... and oh how coincidental that FF3 loads it up instantly

oh how fast ff3 is. tbh they just slowed down FF2 to make FF3 look so damn good.

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Then use the IE TAB plugin :) ^^

Im not a fan of FF3, everything works well but ive crashed it around 5 times with piclens.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Been using it for a few days now and it's great! Hasn't crashed once :)