ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fire breathing GDI Clio 172

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i managed to make a woman jump in a bush with it hehe, i honestly didnt even mean to make it bang

it's great for scaring the s**t out of people that's for sure! :)

scary thing is they are only little ones, a bit of messing with the Omex and they are more than twice the size lol

it's my GDI Clio

hehe, nowt wrong with it, although if I got pulled for it I'd say it's broke... "officer, it's never done that before, it must be over fueling???" ;)

nah, Williams went about a year ago fella, been running the ITB'd beasty for over a year now and just adding power and getting it to handle lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
do you use it as an everyday car mate. its fuckin insane, 193 at the fly good lord, is it the quickest on here.

yeah it's my everyday ride at the moment. done 15k+ this year in it with no problems :)
Not the quickest on here, Yoz and Andy GDI both have quicker cars, my last RR was just a little high imo. It's more 225-230 imo and 180lbs/ft or there abouts. quick enough to pan most things it encounters

mini cooper (RIP 172)
how do you get it to pop? (i dont mean all the work you have done) what do you do with your feet? coz mine pops a little (no flames tho;) )

how do you get it to pop? (i dont mean all the work you have done) what do you do with your feet? coz mine pops a little (no flames tho;) )

nothing usually, but I was just tapping the pedal there or holding it slightly on whilst on overrun to build them up... those were only little ones, it will do them about car sized when your on cam in 5th... well, according to people following me anyway :D lol

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
pop`s just happen thou the omex mapping by andy, mine`s like a fukin shootgun LOL ;)

Na, it's missing a turbo. I prefer the way turbo cars drive now to n/a to be perfectly honest. It's still a good car though and a lot of time and money have been spent on it.

fair play, I could always add a turbo I suppose, but your either turbo or NA I think, so I'll just be sticking to high reving NA cars :D