ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Find out what cup pack your 182 came with??

Hi guys, is there anyway way without looking at the hole spacing on the suspension to see if your car has the cup suspension pack? Although mine has the cup spoiler and anthracite wheels, there was no Splitter. Wheels can be replaced so before ordering some coilovers is there any way/web site you can check your reg or VIN number to find this out?

Thanks.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Packs were

Spoiler + splitter

Cup wheels + Cup suspension.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
People always hit them on things, check for the screw holes.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Depends is the screws have been ripped out of them :dapprove:

We'll just stick some bigger ones in then lol

monaco172 and ph1 172
when the cars came with the packs on them the splitters usually arrived inside the car a lot of dealers never bothered fitting the splitter from new mine was like this i ended up having to get a new one.

Black 182 FF
when the cars came with the packs on them the splitters usually arrived inside the car a lot of dealers never bothered fitting the splitter from new mine was like this i ended up having to get a new one.

I bought mine second hand with no splitter, but both cup packs and no screw holes in the bumper. I wondered if it had been in an accident at some point and the bumper replaced but I've seen a few about without splitters but with the rear spoiler so that sounds quite plausible.

Even if there was a "database" of what cars came with what options, being Renault it would most likely be wrong and I wouldn't trust it anyway.